"Against the wall."

"Against the wall," Pan ordered his lost girl after he had got them from the tree.

            "Oh no," Anne spoke to herself silently, worried. "Look, I'm sorry for slapping you--"

            "Against the wall," he ordered her loudly, startling her.

            "And if I don't?" She lifted a brow after struggling to calm down. Pan snickered to himself, glancing to the side.

            "That's not an option," he told her, creating a motion with his hand that caused a vine to escape the wall and tightly wrap around her waist. She gasped as it roughly pulled her against the stony surface, securing her. Her back tense, she was forced to squeeze her eyes shut, subsiding the sharp pain she felt in the back of her head.

            "Alright..." she started slowly, opening her eyes again. "Let's just calm down here and we can resolve this over tea," she finished jokingly with a light humorous smile.

            "Cute," Pan narrowed his eyes, "but unsatisfying."

            "Fine then, I guess you leave me no choice." She pulled the knife she had from her boot and nearly cut off the vine when the weapon was pulled away from her by magic. Pan had caught the hilt and flung the blade behind him.

            "You think it is just that easy?" He asked her. "I thought you knew better."

            "Oh come on! Not everyone has magic, Pan!" Anne complained, beginning to try and wiggle her waist.

            "Boo woo, is whittle Anna going to cry about it?" Pan teased her, faking pouting. Angry, she stopped her struggling and glared at him.

            "The only person that is going to be crying about something is you, once I figure out how to get out of this! And you are going to be sorry!"

            "Tisk, tisk...that tongue of yours, I strongly suggest you learn to catch it before you lose it," he threatened her.

            "You 'strongly suggest' a lot of things. I'm not afraid of you no matter how bad you want me to be," Anne sassed further. Pan laughed.

            "Of course you aren't, then surely you wouldn't mind..." making a circle with his finger, vines shot out of the wall and wrapped around her wrists.

            "Asshole!" she cursed. "Stop cheating!" She clamped her jaw shut, fighting the vines again.

            "And this." Pan teleported a thin and steeply pointed blade into his hand. Anne caught her breath as he walked close to her.

            "You just love being close to me, don't you?" she asked him with a shaky breath.

            "It's hard to stay away." Anne watched as he grazed the center of her chest with the knife, wondering if he could hear and feel the thumping of her heart.

            "You're like this annoyingly persistent fly, you never go away and you're constantly buzzing around in my ears. You never let me breathe," she complained further, trying not to shudder at the cold metal lightly gliding down her skin. The point of the weapon finally reached the chest line of her shirt before it left. A breath of relief fell from her lips.

            "I'm not so sure that's what you really want," Pan commented, his focused gaze lifting back up to hers and burrowing in.