The Treehouse (part 2)

A.N. I'm going to be honest with you guys, I really debated publishing this chapter, and not because of the sexual activity--you'll see why. Though please keep in mind, that I do not like rape of any kind, I don't support a man putting his hands on a woman! Though if using rape and domestic violence makes the character the way he is--in literature (movies, books, etc.)--I wouldn't change those things about him, because that's what makes the story the way it is. You'll see what I mean as you read along.

Something else that's especially important, that you should really consider, is reading super close--honestly, there are lots of things in this chapter that readers may miss if they don't read closely. If you're really not in the mood to pay attention to the text, then don't read it yet. Wait until you are because I'm telling you, you'll get incredibly confused. For the readers that are in the mood, I hope you envelop yourself (I love strong feelings in the comments) and crave more by the end of it (there's going to be a part 3).

~~~~

Lowering her hands, she slipped her fingers through his hair. She then arched her back through a long hazy moan, eyes fluttering closed. Grasping with her hands, her breathing drew from her body unevenly as she could feel him pull off her panties with his teeth. Hardly conscious of the waning experience, almost like she was dreaming, his hair disappeared from in between her fingers.

Hearing something faintly drop onto the floor beside her, the sensations Pan had left to overtake her body, floated away and before she could react, her eyes shot open.

Her clothes in perfect place on her body, she was covered with a blanket inside the dark. Addled, and slightly breathless, Anne hurriedly sat up. Almost frantic, she was almost immediately taken aback when Pan's pale face came into view in front of her line of vision. Merely inches away from her face, the lost girl expressed alarmed confusion.

"You're awake," Pan spoke with a relaxed smile playing on her face.

Suddenly too uncomfortable to stay under the blanket over her legs, she pulled it off and scrambled to her feet. She began backing away from the feather-filled futon she was just laying on. Stepping backward across what sounded like wood, Anne watched Pan climb up. He expressed just as much confusion on his face as she previously had. "Are you...doing alright?" He asked with the graceful tilt of his head.

"What the hell just happened?" She finally spoke, debating pulling out her knife. He began to take steps toward her until she threw up her hands. She guarded herself as if he was suddenly a suspicious character--which, he might as well have been after what Anne just experienced.

"You were dreaming," he spoke, regarding her strangely as he slowed his steps toward her.

"You expect me to believe that?" She suddenly protested, carefully pulling from her boot, her knife.

A soft chuckle fell from Pan's lips when he noticed the blade glimmer from the moonlight peeking through a nearby window. "I presume it was a nightmare," he spoke.

Anne narrowed her eyes. "I'm debating that..."

Another gentle laughter before Pan dared taking a few steps more toward her. Before he could comprehend it, she had slammed him into a wall, her forearm holding down his chest as her knife threatened the skin of his neck.

Breathlessly grinning, Peter went to say something until he was interrupted, "you better give me a good explanation for why I shouldn't kill you!"

Hesitant to answer at first, Peter figured that she wouldn't believe him either way. She had been, in fact, dreaming...though it wasn't like it wasn't planned on Pan's part. He had to place her under a sleeping spell to take her from the cave. She'd never willingly go because of her brother, he thought, so he had to.