Confrontations

"You were suppose to kill them," Peter spat through clenched teeth at a pleased Anwen. 
        "I did," she replied with offense. "Your dagger must have possessed him to come back, not human." She then lifted a brow.
        "How can it be undone then?!" Peter barked at her, tense.
        "Well you can do many things, I would assume. Curse him again," she suggested absentmindedly.
        "Or I can just kill you," he threatened hotly.  
        "Then you'd be foolish to do so," she replied, simply. 
        "Oh really?" Peter narrowed his gaze as he leaned close to her face. "Because last I checked, you're nothing but a small child with only the power to shape shift, not to mention the others can do just the same."

        Anwen's small jaw tightened. "I do all the planning, you couldn't win your game without me," she mentioned, becoming enraged. Peter couldn't help but draw away and laugh. 
        "I've already won, Anne is rightfully mine, all there's left to do is kill the others and take their magic. No, lass, without me, there'd be no planning. Without me, you'd still be rotting in that vile lake of yours I could easily make your grave," he threatened further.
        "You promised to free us!" Anwen hissed, scolding him with all she had in her little body.
        "That I did, and for that, you are going to get rid of him!" With that, he went to turn away until Anwen suddenly rushed over and clung to his arm, pulling at him to stop him.
        "I can't, you must do it! Crush his heart, that shall do it!!" She was panicked, desperate and fearful his promise to them would be broken.
        Pan wasn't one to like being touched and ripped himself free from her small grip. He then shot her a black warning with his eyes. "Please!!" she begged further having fallen to the ground when Peter pulled his arm away.
        "Get rid of him!" He only rapped out, disbelieving.
        "But I didn't bring--"
        "You did," he pushed intensely, his teeth clamped shut. "I know everything about my power, and I know everything it can do. You on the other hand think you can deceive me with your little child-like mindset." He then laughed. "Clearly you're new, lass. No one can even come close to fathoming the kinds of things my mind is capable of. And I can assure you, that if you don't get rid of Hemlock, you'll wish you never even considered giving me the dagger!"