Malcolm

Bolting through the hollows wildly, Neal ran from the wolves chasing him. Panting, breathless, his foot suddenly slipped into a hole and when the two wolves sprang for him, a black smoke whirled around Neal, teleporting him.

Standing next to his father when the smoke cleared, the wolves saw Rumple and drew back, growling. Anwen, excitedly caught up with the animals just then, expecting them to be eating away at Neal's flesh. 

Her dark hair, damp as it always was flung over her shoulders. Her ice blues could cut into the thickest material being as terrorizing as they were. Her teeth having been revealed to catch her breath, she almost had fangs as she halted before the scene.

Anger and disappointment welled within her little body, she glared at the father and son intensely as her wolves knelt behind her sides. "You got lucky!" She pushed harshly, her throat scratchy. 

        "Hello there, dearie," Rumple sneered as he stepped close. He readied a fire ball but once he threw it, Anwen fled into water, gone. The wolves could only flee by running off, like that could protect them much. But Rumple left the wolves alone. They weren't merely wolves, he knew. And he liked their purpose.

Stunned as he was, Neal struggled to let the pieces fall together in his mind.   "What the hell was that?!" 

        "Perhaps it was the others Pan mentioned," Rumple replied. Though he knew more then what he gave off.

Pacing forth in desperation, Emma and Regina rushed to get to the Jolly Roger. Regina suddenly stopped, noticing they had gotten lost. "Stop," she told Emma. 

        "What? Why?!" Emma had listened to her.

        "Because we're lost," Regina explained, exasperated and anxious to the core though that'd never show too much. 

        "What?!" Emma panicked. "Regina, we have to get there now!" 

        "Calm down!" Regina snapped. "We might have another way of getting there."

Emma then grew closer to Regina as she began concentrating. With the cross of her arms, purple smoke whirled around Regina and she teleported a few feet forward. 

"Maybe I can teleport both of us to the ship," Regina told Emma as she returned to her side. "With the help of your magic, it might work." Emma nodded. 

        "Alright," she started.

        "Take hold of my arm," Regina ordered. Listening, Emma hooked elbows with her. "Remember what I taught you about concentration," Regina added. Nodding once more, Emma sought to find herself deep in her mind, eyes squeezed shut. 

"Think of the ship," Regina told her then moments passed before she crossed her arms once more. Purple smoke whirled around her again. More concentration and Emma was able to become submerged.

Then suddenly, they vanished.

 "What is the meaning of this, Anna?" Pan asked her softly.

        "Did I stutter?" The lost girl asked quite intensely. Pan chuckled.

        "No, I just meant...why don't you suddenly trust me?" His eyes narrowed with question.

        "You heard me!" Anne snapped.

        "Because of a silly dream?" Pan chuckled once more.

        "Answer the blasted question!!" Anne snapped through clenched teeth.

        "I suppose I should then. Hand over the sword and I shall explain it."

        "Not happening. You're going to explain it because I said so."

        "Oh really?" Pan lifted a brow.

        "Really."

        "I'll give you one last chance, little Anna to put down the sword..."

        "Or what?" Anne tested.

        "Or what?" Pan laughed in disbelief. "You foolish girl, do you really want to mess with what I'm capable of?" Pan warned, laughing still.

        "Aha! And there it is! You can't scare me PAN, or whoever you are. Whose got the sword?" 

Unamused--with the graceful turn of his hand, Pan made the sword disappear. Now he smiled, pleased with himself. Anne gasped then anxiously looked at him. "Now whose got the sword?" His eyes narrowed, a smile holding his lips.

Anne smoothed her hand to her back pocket. "How about this...no weapons. Lets play...fair," ironically enough the one and only Peter Pan said.

Anne then slipped her hand into her pocket. "Fair? I don't think I like that idea very much."

        "And what are you to do about it?" Pan smirked. "You've got no weapons.  If you did before I made that first one disappear, you won't have them anymore."

        "Oh really?" Anne asked then pulled free from her back pocket the shadow keeper's dagger. "Think again, Malcolm."