Cornered

Felix slammed his sister's form into a tree, having pulled her away from the camp when no one was looking. By that point, Felix was fed up and mindless. "Who are you?!" he growled. Anwen only laughed in his face.
        "Your worst nightmare," she replied, her eyes darkening.
        Benjamin suddenly tore Felix off her and everyone began crowding around.
        "Felix, what the hell are you doing?!" John barked, protectively collecting his 'daughter's' arm and pulled her out from behind Felix. Isabelle had met her husband's side, alarmed.
        "That's not my sister!!" he accused, enraged. "I know it isn't!!"
        Everyone drew their swords, pointing at the shaking lost boy. Felix's eyes shifted to Rumple's from a distance. Rumple looked at him like he knew the real truth. Felix almost called him out when he hesitated. Rumple's eyes suddenly seemed to signal him to be quiet. So, he did. Everyone anxiously watched the cornered lost boy, jumping when he met their eyes again. Glaring at his sister's form and her protective lost boy, Felix finally tore off. His arm was immediately seized by his father. "Son," John pushed, tightening his hold.  
        "Get off me!" Felix bellowed, ripping free and marching into the woods.
        "Felix!" Isabelle shrieked more when John grabbed him again.
        "We have to stay together!!" He barked. Felix suddenly halted, gazing at his father hard.
        "We're not," he confirmed firmly, his voice heavy. Chilled, the Beastly father let go of his son, having seen the wild flare of hatred and distrust in his eyes. "You'll all see!" Felix called into the camp, laughing. "Pan isn't dead like she says he is." Then with that, he darted away.

        "It's true," Hook suddenly spoke up, earning everyone's attention. He had plans to tell them all one by one, starting with Emma, but Felix had made a scene and so the pirate figured he'd spill what he knew.
        "What are you talking, Killian?" Emma asked. 
        "I can hear him in my head. Ever since Tink and I blacked out on the ship, I can hear him. I can hear all of them. But they're not talking. I just hear a series of crying. Then a loud, penetrating heartbeat. I just know it's his."
        Tinkerbell had paled and claimed the center of the camp with the pirate. "You can hear the heartbeat too?" She whispered.
        "Aye," he replied, his eyes swimming around in her worried pools. "And it's louder than ever and I can tell you why!" Hook suddenly shouted, glaring at Benjamin.
        Everyone's heads snapped in the lost boy's direction. A villainous smirk pulled at Regina's lips. "Oh I've been waiting for this." With her magic, she lifted Benjamin off his feet, beginning to choke him from where she stood. Everyone beginning to panic, Emma grabbed Regina's arm.
        "Regina!!"
        "Mom!!" Henry screamed.
        "STOP!!" Anne's form screamed, internally becoming terrorized.
        "It's Pan, Henry!" Regina replied aggressively.
        "I'll tell you everything you want to know, JUST STOP!!" Anwen screamed more, drastically torn. But she had to choose Benjamin, she had to. Under the pressure of everyone yelling, Regina finally dropped the purple lost boy. As he collapsed onto the ground, Anne's form rushed over, collecting his coughing, shaken body into her arms.
        "Now tell us!!" Regina demanded.
        "Anne..?" Isabelle suddenly asked, unsure if it was her daughter anymore. Anne's figure's chest heaving, she looked at them in almost panic, defeated. Anwen had to tell them everything, she had to now to protect her new priority: Benjamin.