"Cheaters never win."

"Anne, please, you don't want to hurt yourself. Now hand over the dagger," Pan spoke carefully as he held out his hand.

        "Not until I get some answers!" Anne demanded.

        "Don't make me have to ask you twice, Anna, please just give it to me."

        "Not a chance! Now tell me, is your real name Malcolm?"

        "Malcolm," Pan chuckled.

        "Tell me!!" Anne then snapped forcefully. Pan's jaw clenched and he shook slightly with anger. He was stuck, unsure of how to answer her. "Don't be such a coward, fess up!"

        "Coward?" Pan finally relaxed and chuckled once more. With what might've been the pulling forth of his dagger, Pan pulled Anne close instead.

Gasping, the little lost girl was tense with fear and fought Pan's arms that had been tightly secured about her. She held the dagger behind her back and his hand wondered down. "Get off of me!" Anne demanded trying to wiggle free.

        "Not until I get back what's mine," Pan replied, struggling. Anne continued to move the dagger behind her back when Pan's hands caught her grip. She squeezed tight on to the handle.

        "You're not getting it," Anne spoke through clenched teeth.

        "Oh really?" Pan smirked as he struggled. 

Cleverly just then, he placed his lips against her neck and kissed her skin, lovingly, to weaken her. An instant explosion of butterflies erupting in her stomach, Anne was overwhelmed with chills. She began to not only cling to the dagger, but to her focus now. 

He deepened the passion in the movement and pursing of his lips as he trailed kisses down. More passion and Anne weakened even further, her grip loosening. Just then, Pan's teeth slowly closed on the lost girl's most sensitive spot, and her heart rate quickened. Heatedly, her heart pounded against Pan's chest and he grinned. He was getting her, and this, they both knew. Still, she fought, but much weaker now. 

Pressing in another kiss with his bite and Anne--finally--completely, faltered. Suppressing a moan, she let go of the dagger and pushed the crazed boy away.

"Filthy cheater," she complained, wiping the essence of Pan's kisses off her sensitive skin. More chills raced down her body when she brushed the marks, and she shivered.

        "A cheater?" Pan chuckled. "I only used what I had...it's your fault you couldn't handle it." 

In disgust at his ways, Anne rolled her eyes and shook her head in disapproval. "You've got a mark," Pan pointed out and laughed once more, proud of himself.

        "You can wipe that smirk off your face, it won't last," Anne covered the mark.

        "Doesn't matter, you aren't getting the answers you seek."

        "Then I guess I'll just have to keep fighting," Anne replied.

        "Not a problem," Pan smirked, "I like you that way," he continued. "Let's make it a game...a puzzle to solve," He grinned.

        "Enough games--"

        "You'll grow to like my games," Pan told her.

        "As long as I'm here?" Anne scoffed, "I can't even grow to trust you. I don't even know who you are," she finished, honestly, or as far as she knew.

        "All you have to know is that you are safest with me. I promise that, and I always keep my promises," Pan informed her. "I don't expect you to believe that so soon, but in time, you will," he added. "What's awaiting for you outside these cave walls is nothing but a world of pain."