The Lost Boys (part 1)

Everyone gathered around Henry, intrigued. He was like a fresh piece of gold inside a pile of worn-down silver. He was lost in his thoughts, trying to convey what had happened to him in the last few days. The pressure of everyone wanting their questions answered, burdened him. Emma and her fairy and pirate wanted to pound him with questions bent in Emma's favor. Regina was mostly concerned on where to find Pan and getting her vengeance. The Beastleys were hungry and greedy, practically barking their questions at the boy. Neal had finally stepped in, pulling Henry from his pedestal, altering everyone to seize their breath.
        "Hey, are you alright, Henry?" Neal whispered his question, searching Henry's eyes. He seemed lost, helplessly trying to grasp his memories and make sense of them.
        "It was...dark," he spoke finally. "It was wet, I could hear dripping water like I was in a cave. Neal's eyes widened. Everyone gathered around him again.
        "Then what, Henry?" Regina rushed.
        "A cage." Henry's eyes were big with fear. "An iron, cold cage."

        "He calls them the forgotten ones," Rumple's voice rose from nearby. Everyone's gaze lifted to his perfectly content figure, having healed his cheek with his magic. Looking down at the hand he burned, a black X marked the very center of his palm.
        "Gold," Emma spoke, getting off her knees and gazing at him strangely. 
        "Better known as the shadow's children," Rumple added to his previous thoughts.
        "Look who finally decided to show up," Regina remarked, arching her brow, but pleased. "What changed your mind?"
        "Hello, Regina," he replied, walking over to the group and ignoring her questions, but he had the answers hanging in his head. Fortunately, he came to the realization that since he was cursed, something inevitable was going to happen to him and if he wanted to defeat Pan, he would have to convey his information to the ones that still had hope.
        "You said they're children, who?" Interrupted Isabelle.
        "The others, dearie, Pan's new schemers," he said, bitterly.
        "Wait, what?" Neal spoke, frustrated. "Why children--was that girl we saw at the hollows, one of them?!" Rumple closed his eyes, containing himself when all the questions began exploding at Neal's sudden confession.
        "What?! You saw a girl?! Why didn't you tell me?" Emma rushed out, anxiously.
        "Yeah!" Regina seconded her.
        "What girl?" Snow asked, turning her head towards Emma but keeping her eyes on Rumple. Her brows slightly compressed inwardly.
        "Her name is--" Rumple began but he was cut off.
        "Anwen," Henry told them.
        "You've met her?" Emma's eyes widening, she asserted.
        Neal suddenly got in front of Henry, gripping his arms and locking hard on his eyes. "Did she hurt you, Henry?" He rapped out, having grown anxious himself.
        "Wait--why would she hurt him if she's just a little girl?" Emma questioned.
        "She's not just some little girl, she tried killing me!" Neal snapped, looking over at her.
        "What?!" Regina spoke up.
        "With wolves, yes," Rumple began with a faint smile.
        "Wolves?!" Henry gulped, gripping his pants and staring anxiously into Rumple's face. 
        "Wait," Emma began, eyes falling on her, "Neal, didn't you try telling me something about wolves when I found you?" 
        "You know, it'd be real convenient if some of you could try not forgetting these little pieces of information," Regina commented in annoyance. "Information that could be crucial without knowing!" Emma's hand shot up to silence Regina as she gathered herself to listen in on what more information Rumple was about to give.
        "Since when did Pan have wolves?" Emma then asked.
        "They're not ordinary wolves. They're the lost boys...Benjamin and Felix," Rumple replied, alerting gasps from the Beastlys.
        "Pan turned our son into a wolf?!" Isabelle snapped, dabbling herself further into the circle. John was at her side, holding her arm back.
        "So...you're saying Pan has been using his lost boys as puppets??" Regina threw in.
        "Not quite...Anwen has," Rumple explained, "and has begun banding all the other boys together to join in this little...play."

        A.N. So this chapter didn't pick up where I last left off, but I did that on purpose, to make you have new wonders to want to keep discovering ;). The old wonders you've had since the end of The Piper's Song--this chapter was some answers I've been promising, and it's only a part one to "The Lost Boys", so there is more Rumple will explain! If you read, thank you so much, as always. And I wouldn't be writing this without your support, so thank you so much for that as well.

        I recently told my followers about some issues I've been having, one being a loss of motivation to proceed w/this panfiction, and someone reminded me of my lovely readers, and I've been remembering you guys. You keep me on my toes w/this series and it's truly amazing! Lastly, for those of you that read, I ALSO hope you enjoyed and I'll update very soon!