The Treehouse (part 1)

"So, what do we do?" Emma asked, having sat down on to a log. Neal joined her side with Henry. Everyone watched Rumple expectantly.

"We just...wait?" Henry asked, nervously. Benjamin nibbled at his thumbnail, debating to himself quietly. Tink was rubbing his back with comfort. 

"We have to prepare," he fumbled out desperately. "They could be everywhere?" His brown orbs darted around the forest surrounding them, anxiously. "Felix may be in but we have to do something, we can't just wait around for the others!"

"Aye," Hook agreed, raising his hook. "Pan won't slip up that easily, if anything, he'll lie to Felix," he added. Emma shot him a look from her log.

"We don't have a choice," Regina added, "Anwen got away, she has to be plotting something."
Benjamin swallowed roughly, having yet to tell the group that Pan had taken his heart. Debating whether or not he should, his attention was divided between his thoughts and the group. Pan could use his heart any moment, or worse, crush it. He had yet to do anything with it since he's had it.

"What about the lost boys?" Emma suddenly spoke up, climbing to her feet. She regarded Rumple expectantly. "You mentioned them. Whatever happened to that?"

"They're...waiting," Rumple explained.

"Waiting where??" Emma then asked, almost desperately.

Regina took a step next to Emma, curiously. She lifted a brow.

"Too risky," Benjamin suddenly interfered. "Far too risky--they could be dead by now," he spat with a foreign confidence, "that or they're wolves."

"The boy's got a point, Emma," Hook mentioned.

"We'll trap them then," Snow suddenly added, "find out for ourselves."

"You can't," Benjamin asserted, "you'll risk getting attacked," he added with a strange demeanor on his face that wasn't his own. "Two ways: they're just as wary as us, they won't know if they could trust you, and two, they could rip you to shreds if they're wolves--"

"Nonsense," Charming protested, "I've faced scarier beasts than a wolf. We'll do what Snow said."
"Are you sure?" John spoke carefully. 

"We have to," Emma replied with a determination on her face. "Wolves or not, we need to use them. They know their way around this island, and who knows, they could have a plan--"

"You don't need them!" Benjamin tried almost helplessly, "I know this island just as much as they do," he pleaded.

"Benjamin," Tinkerbell spoke to him lowly, "you're not enough."

Puzzled by her words at first, the timid lost boy expressed distress on his face.

With that, the group concluded they'd start setting up traps. Only until they'd turn away from the speechless lost boy, would Benjamin be deeply scowling with eyes that had a mind of their own.

/~THIS IS YOUR WARNING (slight sexual activity)

"Anna," Pan breathed carefully, smoothing his hands up her cheeks. His eyes bored into her moist ones. 

"We can't stay here," she cried quietly, "I just got him back..." she struggled, tears beginning to slip down her cheeks. 

"My darling," Peter spoke softly, wiping her cheeks, "we have yet to finish what we started." A foreign light of mischief played in his eyes. Puzzled at first, Anne's brows knitted together. Pan then slid a hand around her neck, making her skin tingle and her eyes fluttered closed. Her breathing drew out, following with a faint moan. 

"What are you..." she tried, eyelids tiredly lifting to meet his arresting blue pools.

"Remember what I told you?" He mumbled lowly, beginning to kiss up her jawline.

Anne's head tilted in response, eyes falling closed once more. Another faint moan. "You've told me...lots of things," she breathed out, her head swirling dreamily. She seemed to let her brother slip from her thoughts.

"I've told you...one thing is for certain," he whispered into her ear, beginning to kiss down her neck, pulling from her small body, a louder moan.

The lost girl's breathing quickened and she felt her brother's heart palpitate inside her chest. "Tell me again," she softly pleaded, tilting her head some more so his lips could have better access to her neck.

"I..." he began, lightly sinking his teeth into her skin. She gasped in pleasure before she leaned into him for more.

"Tell me," she panted out, hopefully.

"I," he repeated, lifting his head and bringing his lips to hover in front of hers, "want you..."

"Oh...god," Anne breathed out, feeling her brother's heart palpitate inside her chest once more, "you can have me," she moaned out, chills beginning to climb her body.

"Look at me," Peter hastened quietly, taking her chin with his thumb and forefinger.
She obeyed, eyes meeting his determined, lust-glimmering orbs. 

"You can't tell me that, get one thing straight," he asserted quietly, urging Anne's lips to his own, "I'm going to have you anyway," he ultimately mumbled into her soft mouth, his eyes sliding closed as their lips molded together.

Panting with want, Anne wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close, "I've never done this before," she murmured through the kiss, before Pan pulled her into his lap.

"Don't worry," he breathlessly replied after he broke the kiss. He then laid her back onto the bed she had woke up in. "I'm gentle," he began, carefully slipping up her shirt, "just relax..."

Nodding with desperation, Anne lifted up her arms as he pulled off her shirt. "God, what the hell am I doing," she panted out, quietly, to herself, hazily focused on Pan's face when his lips found the top of her stomach. 

Groaning out, Anne's head tilted back as he began to kiss down the center of her body. "Are you..." she tried, panting faster, "going to take off your shirt?"

Instead of replying, he unbuttoned her pants. Unzipping them, he pulled them off her hips. Inhaling unevenly, Anne struggled to watch Pan carefully, far too overwhelmed with want for his lips. "Have you," she swallowed, "lost yours?" She prayed to herself that he hadn't so that she knew he was just as nervous.

"You have a beautiful body," he spoke smoothly, seeming to avoid the question, having sat on his legs. He began undoing his shirt. Watching him earnestly, a cry for help glittered in Anne's eyes. Her pulse heightening when he crawled on top of her, she ran her hands up his bare chest.

"I take it you have," she breathed, searching his eyes. Drawing his head closer, he wrapped his lips around a fading love mark on her neck. 

Groaning out in more pleasure, Anne curled her arms around his shoulders. Her brother's heart pounding in her chest, she could feel her pulse in her ears. "Who was it?" She forced through her breathless haze, finding herself more than desperate to hear his voice.

"My little Anna," he began, picking up his head to meet her slightly wide eyes, "she doesn't matter to me now," he concluded, lowering his mouth so he tugged on her bottom lip with his teeth, "I only see you..."