Waking Up

Focused, observant eyes fell upon the little sleeping lost girl. Ice melted in the eyes from the soft heated skin they gazed upon. There had been no sun shining over this sleeping body but sparkling life radiated off it beautifully and it was demanding to be noticed, demanding to be felt and appreciated. Excited chills captivated the onlooker of this marvelous sleeping angel. Her skin being white from the silver moonlight falling into this enormous earthy bed chamber and soon-to-be home, for awhile.

Waiting, the shadow's keeper surfaced through his thoughts...his plans, the rules to his new game, everything he needed to have prepared for when his Queen would soon open her bright and rested eyes. But, oh, were the nerves just attacking him, eating away at the shadow's keeper, igniting the flames of rush and recklessness shooting through his veins. So much did he want his game to begin but patience was a major necessity this time.

His collided fingers holding his pointers together against his lips, still he focused. His angel stirred in her sleep some. His hopes lifting, he paid closer attention then the angel moved onto her side, the front of her body facing the shadow keeper's eyes. Calming, he trailed his gaze only to witness another movement where his angel rolled onto her back in the soft patch of grass she rested in.

Her smooth golden locks looking white still in the light of the moon, they were sprawled out far and naturally, intertwined with not only the grass but the deep midnight purple flowers that poked out of this bed of grass. Her lids as smooth as the flower petals beneath and around her, her dark lashes curled up from her soft pale cheeks. No harsh creases in her pink lips, she breathed that steady breathing that had the gift of putting the most disturbed kind of person to sleep.

For a moment, the skin between the two angel's brows wrinkled together as if something agitated her and her lips parted as if she was going to speak but everything relaxed once more. "Anna?" the shadow's keeper couldn't help but ask. Nothing. Then the shadow's keeper spotted a tiny stain of blood red on her shirt where her stomach was. Swiftly and quietly, the keeper moved down the side of her body to get closer to it. He careful touched the stain against her gray shirt. She reacted some. Peeling up her shirt now and gently, the keeper found the little marking.

It was tiny and resided inches up from her in-belly button. The press of one of the keeper's pointer finger's brushed over the tiny little marking. Another little reaction and it must've been how cold his finger tip was too because even he felt how chilled his hands were. Crossing his wrists, the bottoms of both his biceps placed pressure onto his hands now. They warmed a little, he breathed into his hands just then and rubbed them together till he felt they were warm enough.

The power from the shadow man he had collected must've what made his body temperature drop but he knew that the longer he adjusted to his new powers, the more fixed his body heat would become. Then seconds pass before he brushed his finger over the tiny cut once more and there was less of a reaction. He then pulled his hand away and simply just lent down in his sitting to press his lips against the injury. One kiss and the little injury was no more. Healed.

And Anna was the only person the keeper could heal because to heal, there needs to be love put into it. Love was what worked the faith in healing, and it also provided the heat needed to restore the skin. And the only person the keeper truly loved was Anna. He could only put his love into that one person.

Moments passed before Anne was completely left and she felt her king leave her side too as she started to escape her dreams. But her king didn't completely leave her...suppose he was lurking about in the shadows, watching carefully. And then finally his queen awoke. Sleepily she took in her surroundings nothing coming to her mind as familiar when she sat up.

Studying her waking place, she saw the patch of grass she had slept in and around her was the most beautiful cave. It was huge all around and exotic. Looking up, the orange blanket of dawn having had covered her, she saw that there was no roof, just the sky, the morning sky by this point. Mesmerized, she continued searching around her. In a corner was a waterfall that lead into a small spring. The spring making like a smooth, rich, trail across the cave, separating the ground almost. The sun shifted just right over the waterfall making it glistening like a million diamonds. Anne gasped in amazement.

Eagerly, she looked around some more. Trees had grown in some places as well as flowers and vines climbed the cave walls. There was another small area that was just a dry and dirty ground which one could assume would be where bonfires are made. Anne didn't spot any places she could escape through to get out of the open-to-the-sky cave. It was like being in a certain part of the Neverland forest that was isolated, completely cut off from the outside world and your only escape is to climb out. But the cave walls were much too high.

Looking behind her now, the little Beastly sister tried to squint through certain corners of darkness to see if she could spot anyone that might be behind taking her to this cave. Though she had no idea what to look for. She knew nothing about why she was where she was and had absolutely no idea what island she was on or what place she was at. She didn't even know who she was. "Hello?" she called. "Is anyone there?!"

Pan who had been hiding out in a deep indentation of the shadowy parts of the cave finally came free from it, revealing himself. His sudden and awkward appearance from the dark startled the confused lost girl. She took his looks in. For he had jet black hair, light blue eyes, light skin and ash-colored clothing with dark boots laced over his pants. Black cuffs on his wrists, he had in his grip, her old black sweater.

"Uh...hello, may I ask who you are?" Asked the Beastly sister trying not to be frightened because this boy she was seeing did look dreadfully ominous. And when he looked at his precious lost girl that he had grown so invested with, she was one with her bright and morning surroundings, the complete opposite of him...

He prepared for memory loss and the only thing he had to do was kiss Anne to bring her back to her him, to make her remember exactly who she is and who he is...but what if he could build up new memories? What if he could make her believe he's the good guy this time? What if he could make her believe in a life she never lived?...

Tossing her, her old and precious sweater, he gave her a gentle smile that would've looked like a dark smirk if she knew him the way she used to. "Don't be frightened, love, it's quite alright. I won't hurt you," he spoke walking towards her. She came to a stand as he approached her closely.

Releasing his hand for her to take, she did. "Allow me to introduce myself...I'm Peter...Peter Pan."

A.N. Well, well, well...so much crap has already started happening! Felix tried to kill a lost boy and has already got antagonized and intimidated, well jeez! So apparently Hook and Tink have got a romantic past, and Tink has this big secret hmmmm...and finally Pan is reunited with his precious Anna but now what? She doesn't remember anything! And for a certain reason! And Pan wants to keep her from remembering...and don't forget Henry and Neal!! We still don't know how they've turned out from their boat struggle at the end of The Piper's Song, has anyone remembered that btw? Lol nobody's talked about it yet. 

Anyways, I stayed up till 8:30 AM to finish these chapters for you guys and it was a struggle! So please, PLEASE ignore my grammar mistakes? I'm very, veryyyyy tired and plan to revise asap! I just wanted to get this out to you guys before I had to go back to school. I've only got tomorrow (well basically today now) and I can't be aloud on today and then after today, I've got school to get back to and I told people I would have the sequel out over spring break and I just didn't want to disappoint! School is a real energy burner and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer because I didn't want to lose you
I'm super excited to hear what you guys think/feel! I was honestly surprised with myself writing these chapters because I didn't plan to have the history between Tink and Hook or her big secret but when I think of things, I go for it! Neither did I plan to have that major show down between Hemlock and Felix but I'm honestly, super proud. And I just thought of the whole memory loss thing with Anne just yesterday, and I've got all the answers to your questions about all that new stuff too :) But I want to thank you so much for reading! Like I said, this sequel wouldn't of been here if it weren't for all your support

Gosh daYUM that was a long authors note lol! Goodnight!!! (for me anyway, it's almost 9 AM...haven't slept once!)