"You're so pretty when you're broken."

Startled at the sound of his voice so close to her, Anne clutched the box to her chest, taking a step away. There was a soft laugh that fell from Pan's mouth, short and stiff as he took another step forward. "C'mon, babygirl, you know, that despite everything, you still want me. Therefore, your heart belongs to me."

Anne's jaw painfully clenched and she hid the box behind her back. "You still don't get it, do you? You are a monster, a cheat--selfish, and you won't get away with--"

Cut off by a sudden, overwhelmingly passionate kiss, Anne felt Pan mold their lips together warmly and curled his arm around the curve of her side. The lost girl wanted more than anything to resist, though she couldn't--not that Pan was physically keeping her from yielding, but just the mere fact that Anne's inner lost girl was clinging to him emotionally.

Pan wasn't supposed to feel, though what if that was a lie? What if somewhere deep down, he still could?

"I have the key, don't I?" He abruptly mumbled through the kiss, before he broke it.

Breathlessly, Anne's brother's heart was thundering in her chest as she was speechless in the darkness. Then before she could comprehend words, the torches became lit again and the box was absent from her hands. Throttled into panic, Anne caught Pan several feet away, having walked off with it.

Angrily cursing, she shot him a glare. "What gave you the right to take what doesn't belong to you?!" Anne questioned in a demanding tone.

"Myself," Pan replied bluntly, concentrating on the key hole of the box.

Boiling over, the lost girl ran at him--anxiously, like she was fearful of him just seeing the inside of the box. He turned his back at the last minute and she tumbled over. She hit the ground with a loud 'umf!'. She panted out words, "damn you, Peter Pan!"

Proceeding to ignore her, Peter heard a click and pulled the key back out.

"No!!" Anne panicked, though it was too late. The box flew open.

~ ~ ~

Coming to a halt, both Hemlock and Benjamin became overshadowed by a stretching, ominous mountain that its points touched the stars in the sky. It was almost like a large black castle, though without the lightening and there were no windows, only chambers.

"This is it," Hemlock spoke breathlessly, glancing back down to his fellow lost boy friend.

"It's so..."

"Daunting?" Hemlock suggested. "Isn't it?" He added with a smirk.

"Welp," Benjamin rotated on his heel, "nice knowing you." But just before Benjamin could take a step, he was pulled back by Hemlock's seemingly demanding grip.

"Don't even think about it," he commented, annoyance tainting his voice. "So, what? You're just going to move in on Pan's lover and run scared like a coward?"

Benjamin abruptly tore his shoulder from Hemlock's grip, scowling at him. "I'm not cowardly!"

"I thought Pan taught you better than to leave a brother behind," Hemlock spat.

"Bullshit! He abandoned all of us!" Benjamin exploded furiously. "Don't be such a bloody hypocrite, you were the second one to do the same."

Hemlock clenched his jaw, debating the words to say. Though he found that his fellow brother couldn't be more right. "Fine, I'll admit I did, but we're together now--"