Something Stolen

A.N. Merry Christmas, everyone! This chapter is my gift to you, enjoy!

        Felix and Benjamin were scratching the dirt and leaves from each others' scruffy hair and backs with sticks. Anwen sat merely four feet away, watching them in silent amusement. In annoyance at the discomfort from being changed into humans again, they waited for Anwen to explain why they had been changed back, not that they minded. They missed being humans but it had been a while and to finally be freed, only to be restrained under the rule of a little girl frustrated them. "Your sister's alright," Anwen began, looking over at Felix. They both perked like dogs when one would hear an unusual, intriguing noise.
        Felix breathlessly, eagerly fidgeted and readied himself for more. Benjamin was right beside him, having missed the sound of her name just as Felix had. They had gotten rather close to her when they found her on her night quest, and they were grateful. "Does she know??"
        "Does she know that you're both wolves?" Anwen suggested. Felix hurriedly nodded. "No, that's why I changed you back. Pan says she wants to see you again." Felix and Benjamin simultaneously gasped.
        "What?!" Felix got to his feet.
        "And he's just going to allow that?" Benjamin asked, excitedly anxious, having climbed to his own feet. 
        "Once you've gone through his test," Anwen began and before they could both speak further, she morphed into Anne, hypnotizing them with her illusion and making them forget everything. Their recollection of the last five minutes fogged and they only saw what they thought was Felix's sister.
        Anne's darkened pools lifted as she gracefully stood from the rock she was sitting on. Her eyes scanned both boys and she carefully moved towards them. "The test will work like this..." she began, their minds still fogged. Anwen even stole her voice, Anne's distinct voice. "I will cast a spell that will reveal your truest intentions, whether it'd be you'd do exactly as Pan would want, or...whether it'd be exactly as you'd want. You'll fall for my form," she began, attentively eyeing their dazed movements. Benjamin seemed tempted to do something and that was nerving for the obscured little, lost girl inside of Anne's body. He slowly moved around her, holding her eyes with his own darkened wells of brown.
        "You'll believe my voice," Anwen added in Anne's form, Anne's voice still there. Benjamin wouldn't leave her space, seeming to want something. As a small, little girl, Anwen didn't understand what she saw in Benjamin's eyes, but he definitely wanted something. Anwen felt restrained as he captivated her gaze. She had no idea what he wanted. She was almost intimidated and afraid, but slightly excited. He finally made his full revolution around her, meeting Felix's side. A sleepy readiness was translated through Felix's posture. He was ready for something and Anwen felt a dark smirk tug at the corner of her mouth--or Anne's mouth--because she had a solid idea on just what Felix was ready for.
        Benjamin's eyes were cascading down Anne's body and they seemed victorious, like Benjamin would finally get what he was truly tempted to go after. A satisfied smile played on his lips. Anwen imagined Pan would have began the test by this point but Anwen was slowly shying away, terrified. Benjamin had dark intentions, Anwen could see and she was afraid to risk finding out what they were. But she had to, Pan said she had to. He promised their freedom; Anwen had to do everything to get that freedom, and not just for herself, but for everyone she lived for: the other forgotten children, her little brother Edmund and so much more. Instead of giving into her childish fears, Anwen ordered position and moved back, placing a hand on the knife she had in Anne's belt.
        Then when Benjamin ultimately met her eyes, she saw exactly what he wanted. The last words of the spell had just left her lips so it was too late to turn back now. But he wanted everything, he wanted to steal everything away from her. "Anna!!" Felix cried out, running for her. He was ready to take her but Benjamin snatched Anne's wrist in the last moment and pulled her to the side. Anwen fought but he instantly restrained her when he crashed his lips into hers. Anne's eyes popped wide in surprise and she pushed him off. Felix was startled by utter confusion at the sight of one of his best friends suddenly changing.
        "You're mine! He can't have you!" Benjamin barked, pulling her back towards his body. "I swear I'll kill him and everyone that tries to take you from me!" Anwen's thoughts were swirling and she was shaking, unfamiliar with the rush that soured through her veins.  Terrorized but madly intrigued to find out that Benjamin had truly wanted Anne--since when Anwen couldn't determine--but Anwen would never be ready to leave Anne's form. To feel wanted so strongly, she relished in it, raw.
        Anwen discovered that the real Anne must've had to love Pan from this experience, to feel so greatly needed and wanted, that was the only thing a person truly lived for. And the real Anne had that, she couldn't not love Pan. Maybe Anne was horrible at showing just how greatly she appreciated Pan's want and need for her, but so deep down, she loved it more than anything.
        Benjamin fought to kiss her again but Anwen used the form of Anne and Anne's strength to keep him back. Anwen was grinning wildly, so immensely enthralled and thrilled to know such a valuable piece of information. Pan would torture Benjamin for this, Anwen knew, but now Anwen knew Anne's truest weakness. Anwen wouldn't tell Pan that part of her realization because she would figure out a way to use it to her advantage. Yes, Pan promised their freedom but what if Anwen could get it on her own without relying on someone like Pan? Anwen had made the mistake to rely on something before, Neverland's shadow, and she knew that from the very beginning she wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Felix tackled Benjamin to the ground, infuriated. "You disgusting son of a bitch!!" He cursed, pounding Benjamin. "I TRUSTED YOU!!" He screamed at him. Benjamin was crazed but not to fight back, but to get back to Anne's form. He mindlessly thrashed at Felix, lashing out on him. They both tore at each other, rolling around for moments as Anwen laughed through Anne's laugh. "I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU WANTED TO FIND HER FOR A DIFFERENT REASON!!" Anwen had fallen down in more victorious laughter. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE HIM!!"
        "GET OFF ME, FELIX!!! SHE'S MINE!!" Benjamin bellowed out, scratching and tearing in his frenzy. Greatly enraged, Felix raised an iron fist and punched Benjamin right in the face, knocking him out. When Anwen realized, she gasped and hurriedly climbed to her feet, running over. Felix had climbed to his own feet, his chest heaving as he pushed out rough breaths. Cuts and bruises smeared all over his face, his throbbing and bloody fists were tightly clenched. He stumbled back, falling down.
        Anwen sank down with Anne's knees and lifted Benjamin's bloody, paling face. Panicked, she struggled to gather her thoughts. "I'm sorry, Anna," Felix moaned out, remorseful with tears in his eyes. Anwen ignored him at first, shaking her head in utter disbelief, until Felix dared grabbing her shoulder. Anwen instantly reacted, slashing his flesh with Anne's knife. Crying out, Felix immediately tore his arm away. As Anwen climbed to Anne's feet, she whirled around and used all the strength she had to push Felix back. He flew, dirt exploding when he landed several feet back.
        "You stupid fool!!!" Anwen hissed, throwing herself on top of Felix and raising her armed hand. The hilt of the knife in her hand, the blade came souring down like lightening. Felix's eyes wide with pure betrayal, his entire body painfully froze, then when the cold sliver nearly pierced his heart, Anne's form was magically thrown off and her back hit a tree.
        A horridly familiar scream rose and rushing over came Anne and Felix's parents. "ANNA!!!!" Isabelle cried, pulling the limp form of her daughter's body into her lap. Hovering over Anne's face, Anwen hazily peered up into Anne's father's pale gaze. He was moving her hair off her face. 
        "My sweet girl," he breathed, tears in his eyes. Weakly glancing over, Anwen witnessed more lost boys crowding around Felix's shaken, clammy body. Then her heart clenched in terror when she noticed everyone else beginning to disperse into the clearing: Henry, his mothers, Rumple, Hook, and Tink.

A.N. So much craziness in one chapter!! To clarify, Anwen's still in Anne's form, the spell is still on Benjamin and Felix, and everyone's found them INCLUDING the lost boys! Do you think this was Pan's plan? Do you think that for the first time, it's not? More updates soon.