Savior

The Jolly Roger, obscured by the night time fog, Regina and Emma's hopes heightened and they ran for the ominous ship. Slowing down as they approached the blackened shore, they carried onward warily. "Do you think they'd still be in there?" Emma whispered intensely towards Regina. 

        "We're about to find out," Regina replied as they grew closer. 

Turns out their plan only worked partially. They had teleported only a couple miles away from where they pulled the idea together. It should've worked, Regina had complained. Emma, just as disappointed when it happened, she struggled to comprehend what she had done. It was definitely a new experience.

Running into the water, Emma climbed the ship hurriedly. Jumping inside, she looked back to see how far Regina got. Her breath hitched just then. "Over here," Regina spoke loudly, slightly annoyed. 

The savior's head whirled back to the ship as she met the gaze of whom she had just searched for. Teleportation, it was simple. Emma was accepting of it so quickly, for the sake of Henry.

Immediately the two began searching about the ship. The starry sky and moon being their guide across the floor of the top deck, fog surfaced over the ocean like a thick white blanket.

"In here," Emma urged Regina to follow her below deck. Kicking the door open, Emma held out her sword and they cautiously crept inside. It was dreadfully dark and without the door being held open, they could only see so much. "Henry?!" Emma called through the partially lit room.

        "Henry?!" Regina repeated as they inched further into the dark room.

The faint bang of a metal bucket echoed making the air hush with stillness. "Did you hear that?" Emma whispered as the ship moaned and creaked, the floor boards below their boots aching with age as they walked. She merely received a shush from Regina.

        "Emma?!" Someone spoke from the other room following more bucket clanging sounds as both Hook and Tinkerbell scrambled from the room. Tortured with worry, Hook didn't hesitate to pull Emma into a hug.

        "Hook?! What the hell are you doing?" Emma didn't hold back as he let go of her.

        "I was so worried for you, darling. We had searched for you and your family and thought maybe you'd all wind up here," Hook spoke, relieved, his brows frowning and his gaze passionate.

        "We aren't dead, you can stop playing hero," Regina rolled her eyes about Hook.

        "Luckily," Hook commented towards her. 

Pinched with a dull sadness, Tinkerbell looked at both the savior and the pirate but smiled with relief. "Emma, " she smiled more, "I'm glad you're okay," she told her with kind eyes. "And you, Regina," she then looked at her.

        "What were you two doing in that other room anyway? I thought you were Henry," Emma asked, agitated.

        "We were attacked," Hook replied.

        "Attacked?" Regina's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets. "By who?"

        "We don't know, we didn't see their faces, we were just pushed and the door was slammed on us," Tinkerbell started, "we tried to escape, we couldn't. The door wouldn't budge and next thing I remembered was blacking out."

        "As did I," Hook raised his hand some. "Aye...we awoke and the door was open--"

        "Then we heard your voices," Tinkerbell finished.