Christopher

"Okay Pan...let's play," Anne spoke to herself, pulling out the stony dagger she was given. She was hiding behind some trees and watched as a bush moved some feet away. Her gaze focused in on the rustling, she was slowly leaning forward to get a better look. The hilt of her weapon warm from her tight grip, Anne then slowly drew her elbow back. The face of her other hand pressed against the rough surface of the tree she hid behind, the bark was cold from the night time air. Chilled to the bone suddenly as the rustling bush stopped, Anne's breath caught in the back of her throat.

The tightness of her muscles eased along with her distress as she witnessed a slightly abnormal-sized rabbit jump out of the bush and become engulfed by the fog between faintly visible trees. Her bent arm falling back straight to her side, she crept out from behind her hiding place. She half-expected to see a werewolf as Pan had so strictly painted a picture of to pound the fear of one inside of her. Apparently Neverland had werewolves from this 'curse'.

Anne softly laughed to herself at the thought, white puffs drifting from her cold soft lips against the crisp air. Carefully sliding the knife inside her boot, she crunched the leaves beneath her as she walked. She then stopped a moment to peer around. A twig then snapped behind her faintly, making her jump out of her skin inside the bush she had previously heeded. She must've looked like a rabbit herself, having been frightened by the tiniest noise. Her cloak having been caught, she yanked it back over her and peered back over her bush.

The suddenly heightened palpitation at the sight of a wandering and lone boy made Anne became frigid. He seemed to have been lost, for he walked aimlessly and peered around. His eyes filled of panic, he sounded almost breathless when he first spoke. "Christopher!!" He called anxiously. The boy had a cloak on himself, a deep brown one. Boots, worn out and dirty pants with a light brown shirt that hung past his waist, and with a belt over that shirt. Anne saw it served as a place to stash his own knife when he pulled it out.

Eyes wide, Anne remained stiff then her head shot back down as he past. From the front, his hair had been dark and when she looked behind him, she discovered he had a small ponytail. "Christopher!!!" He yelled again. Afraid, Anne remained in her place when she felt her wrist being taken and she was yanked around a tree. Screaming, she was thrown inside a ditch. A hooded figure then came and peered down at her. Another scream when the shadow jumped in and challenged her to a grappling. She fought, kicking and pushing as she tried to snatch her knife from her boot. "HELP!!" She would repeatedly cry in her tussling, when finally she kicked the figure back as hard as she could.

They landed some feet away as she scrambled to climb from the ditch.  Gathering herself loosely to a stand, she stumbled back and without looking down, took her knife from her boot. The shadowy figure now bringing themselves to a strong and bold stand, Anne then saw the build of their shoulders. It was clear the figure was a man. Anne guessed too quickly.

"What the hell, Pan! Of course you'd do something like this. I don't even know you and I know you must've always been a liar, do you really think I'm that stupid?! Asshole!" Anne said the last part under her breath about Pan being some Asshole. The figure then took down their hood and Anne's heart stopped. A boy with black messy hair, skin white as pearls that glistened under the starlight as though the boy was wet, his dark eyes narrowed with a grin on his pale lips.

Black shadows lay unjust beneath his eyes. Without question, Anne guessed he must've been sick, but with what? Lips parted with a widened gaze, Anne then backed up as he crept close. His shoulders slumped wickedly though he moved gracefully once he straightened himself.

            "You can call me Hemlock, actually," he then snickered darkly.