Jun

-requested + plot by -peachysoon

love y'all <3 and enjoy~

---

"It's finally break time!" Your friend said, stretching their arms as they went to sit down on your desk. You smiled at them as you fixed up your belongings, packing them inside your backpack.

Your friend pulled out a bag of chips and started to enjoy their break. You checked your bag for some snacks but you couldn't find any. You pouted and looked up at your friend, telling them to give you some of their chips.

They nodded and presented you the bag of chips they were holding, letting you grab a few chips. As you two were *vibing* in your seat, you heard one of your classmates shout out, "(Y/n)! Jun's calling for you!"

You looked at that classmate of yours and then to your friend, "What does he want?" Your friend asked you and you replied by shrugging your shoulders.

You stood up from your seat and went by the door where Jun was there waiting for you with his hands behind his back.

"Hey Jun. What's up?" You asked, leaning by the door frame. "Hey (Y/n)." Jun smiled as he eyed you from head to toe. "You look beautiful today." He complimented you.

You heard your friend choke on their chips from behind making you turn around. "Are you okay?" You mouthed. They shook their head, telling you to to ignore them and continue your conversation with Jun.

You shrugged at them and turned back to Jun. "Thank you, Junhui." You smiled at him.

Jun looked at his behind and back to you. He reached out his hand to you, "For you, mi amor." He said, handing you a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate. (don't mind the nickname, i'm just in love with sero and i love the nickname so <33)

"For me?" You asked, widening your eyes as you did. Jun gave you a nod as a reply.

"Aww, thank you Jun. I really appreciate it but..."

Jun looked at you, his eyes filled with concern. "But what, mi amor?"

"One, these flowers are pretty and all but I think you're mistaken when  you say you're giving them to me; I'm not great at taking care of flowers. Two, I appreciate the chocolates but this is like, the 5th time you've given me chocolates this week and I don't want to get diabetes. Lastly, don't call me 'mi amor'. People might think we're dating or you have a crush on me." You explained.

Jun stared at you, dumbfounded at what you said. You pulled Jun's arm out with one hand and handed back the flowers and the chocolate. It took a while for Jun to actually hold on to the two items though so you had to stand there in front of him awkwardly.

Once he finally got a grip on the gifts, you walked back to your friend and continued to enjoy your break. Well, if they wasn't staring at you with a surprised look.

You looked at her, "Is there something on my hair? You keep staring at me." You turn to the bag of chips she was holding and grabbed a piece. "It's getting a bit uncomfortable." You added, throwing the chip in your mouth.

"Uhm.. Hello??" They snapped their fingers in front of your face, earning your attention. "Wen Junhui. The richest boy in campus came to see you." They said.

"Well he happens to be my friend." You placed your elbow on the table and rested your chin on the palm of your hand. "So I don't see what's wrong."

"What's 'wrong' is that your 'friend' came to see you bringing flowers and chocolates." Your friend poked your head, "Does any of that ring a bell??"

"Why would any of those ring a bell?" You asked her as you prepared yourself for the next class. They sighed, folding the plastic into small squares to fit in her pocket. "Babe, I love you but you're so dense sometimes."

You ignored her comment as you saw your teacher enter the room, starting the class once she was settled.

'Me? Dense?' You pouted at the thought that haunted you for the rest of the day.

[ After Class ]

"(Y/n)!" You heard a voice call you from behind. You turned around and saw Junhui, catching up to you with a new bouquet of flowers.

"Oh, hi Jun!" You waved at Junhui, panting as he finally caught up to you. "Aww these flowers are so pretty. The person who gave you them must've been an experienced florist." You smiled, carefully caressing one of the flowers.

Junhui grabbed the hand that was holding the flowers and guided it to your cheek, holding both your hand and cheek in his hands.

"J-Jun?" You stuttered, feeling your cheeks getting hot at his touch.

Junhui chuckled and glanced down at the flowers. "You're so dense... But that's also one of the reasons why I like you."

You remained silent, trying to process what he was sayig and thinking about what words to say back.

Junhui sighed, "Haven't you noticed? I've been sending you gifts. Chocolates, flowers, plushies... They were all to confess my love! I wanted you to see that you mean the world to me and that I would buy anything for you!" He explained.

You let out a small laugh, leaving Junhui confused. "(Y/n)...?"

"Oh Junhui.." You smiled. You calling out his name was enough to make Junhui go crazy, but he tried to remain calm.

You pulled his hand away from your cheek and held it firmly. You stare into his dark orbs as you reply, "You could've just told me."

You held the bouquet of flowers close to your body, the flowery scent and your perfume mixing as you smelled the flowers. "I do appreciate all of these gifts, though I do admit that I didn't know why you would buy them for me in the first place." You let out a chuckle.

"But even if you buy me a house and a luxurious car, I wouldn't see your true feelings towards me if you didn't confess straightforwardly." You saw Junhui's eyes become watery, making you cup his cheek. "Oh my! I'm sorry did I say something wrong?"

Junhui wiped the tears forming in the corner of his eyes and shook his head as a no. "I just fell for you even more."

---

- fok okay lajdalsjakd
- i'm gonna write another request and then i'll have an announcement afterwards
- i'm so sorry i've been so caught up with school lately huhu

~ysa