Hoshi

You walked to school while hugging your textbooks. You have this exam coming up and you really wanted to pass it real bad. You didn't fail in any classes or anything, you just thought that you could do better for you and your parents.

You fixed your hair using the windows as a mirror and headed inside. You waved good morning to the students and teachers you passed by. You have a great reputation in the school, there weren't any bullies in the school thoigh there are a few guys who like to skip class and do whatever they want.

One of them is this student named, Kwon Soonyoung. His comrades are, Choi Seungcheol and Lee Jihoon. They are known as Hoshi, S.Coups, and Woozi in this school. Hoshi is Soonyoung, S.Coups is Seungcheol and Woozi is Jihoon. Soonyoung has more friends but they aren't as annoying as him.

Both Seungcheol and Jihoon don't make such a fuzz like Soonyoung, but they make sure he doesn't get caught by the teachers for his sake. You sighed as you passed him who was inside his homeroom, chasing his friend around.

You walked in your class where one of Soonyoung's friends was in. His name was, Yoon Jeonghan. He was known as the "angel" of the school. He was also one of your friends. Most of your friends are associates with Hoshi, but they're kind.

You walked over to your seat which was beside Jeonghan's. He looked up from the textbook he was reading and greeted you with a smile, "Hey (Y/n)!" Jeonghan beamed. You smiled at him and greeted him back.

You sat down on the chair and took out the things you need for class and a textbook that you were gonna analyze for your exam. Jeonghan noticed it and asked, "You got an exam coming up?"

You nodded, "It's in a few weeks but I really want to pass." You said, ooening the book and looking for the page you last read. Jeonghan moved his chaie closer to your seat. "I'll help you study then. Ask me any question you're confused about." He said.

You smiled and thanked him, placing the book in between you two as you started asking questions about the formulas and how to solve them. Which Jeonghan answered afterwards.

You learned a lot of things and understood the topics you couldn't understand before. Jeonghan was pretty smart, he is also at the top of his classes in his grade. All of his friends and him were a rade higher than you so they know more and understood more than you.

Just then, the teacher came and everyone went back to their original seats. With that, class has dinally begun.

Soonyoung's POV (Hoshi)

Me and Seungcheol were walking around the halls as we were planning to skip class again. It's just about math anyways, everyone hates math.

We both passed a classroom which was pretty noisy. Seungcheol tapped my shoulder as we did and I turned to him. "What's up?"

"Isn't that your crush? You know, (Y/n)? From the lower level?" Seungxheol asked, pointing to a girl with black hair and pale skin. It was her. She was sitting besids Jeonghan hyung and their faces were really close. Their faces were covered with a textbook making me a bit jealous.

"What are they doing?" I asked, looking up at Seungcheol who was squinting to find out what they were doing. "I think they're studying.." Seungcheol replied, looking back at me. "Stop squinting at me it's weird." He added. I was taken a back a bit and I slapped his shoulder lightly. "Hyung! I'm not squinting! My eyes are nornally this small!"

Seungcheol let out a laugh as he noticed it. "Sorry Soon. I forgot about that for a second." I pouted and looked back at the two. They were talking and laughing at each other. Well, they are friends and I shouldn't judge but it just hurts to see your crush happy when they're with someone else..