Vernon

- pt.2 of the previous vernon imagine
-enjoy~

---

As you were on your way back home, you kept thinking about what would Hansol's reaction be and how everything is gonna go when you do. Will he be okay? Will he end our relationship? Oh god please no.

You checked the time to see how many hours you still have to spend to finally get this challenge over with. Just 4 more hours. I can do this. You thought.

You spent the night over at your friend's place so that's why you had little time left. You honestly thought you were cheating because most of the time you weren't even at Hansol's sight but if you were, it would've probably made it easier to give up.

You were now in front of the door to the house. You felt guilty for making the boys put up cameras though you weren't even being filmed. But at least you can see Hansol's reaction afterwards.

You took a deep breath and walked in. The first thing you hoped for was that you wouldn't see Hansol just as you went in but boy oh boy. He was sitting on the couch, waiting for your arrival.

"(Y/n)!" He shouted as he ran up to you and hugged you tight. You missed his hugs.. They're so warm... Don't give in! Just 4 more hours!You thought as you prevented yourself from hugging back.

When Hansol noticed that you weren't hugging back, he pulled away and asked, "(Y/n)? Babe? Are you mad at me?"

You almost shook your head as a no but gladly you didn't and just tried to walk away. Hansol grabbed your wrist and turned you around, "Babe why won't you talk to me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

You didn't reply and just continued to escape from his grip but he was too strong. His hand wouldn't budge. "(Y/n) please just tell me what I've done. I'm sure we can just talk this out right??" He tried to negotiate with you.

You finally pushed his hand off of your wrist and just stared at him before going to your room. "(Y/n)-ah.." He said weakly as if he was on the bridge of bursting to tears. You clenched your fists and continued to walk.

"D-Do you not love me anymore?" He suddenly asked making you stop at your tracks. I've hurt him this much in less than a day? You thought as you turned your head a bit to the side to see what he was doing.

He was still at the same spot as earlier but he was now crying. "I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way.. I'm sorry for not paying attention to you these days. I'm really sorry.." He apologized.

One part of you wanted to laugh at his reaction, the other wanted you to run up to him and apologize for what you've done. Ah screw this. You thought as you turned around and let out a small laugh, earning his attention.

"I'm sorry too." You finally said. Vernon ran up to you and hugged you tight once more. This time, you hugged him back.

"I am so sorry for what I've done to you.. I-" "You have nothing to be sorry about Hansol. You did nothing wrong." You cut him off and pulled away from the hug. You wiped his tears away as he replied, "Then.. Why were you ignoring me?"

"I was doing a challenge, to ignore you for 24 hours." You explained, "Once you started to question yourself the first time I knew I was gonna fail if I stayed in the house so I went to my friend's house instead."

"When I came back, I only had 4 hours left until everything was done but.." You cupped his cheek. "I couldn't bear to see you so torn and hurt. Especially at something you never knew or did."

"So I didn't do anything wrong?" He asked. You kissed his cheek and shook your head as a no. "You did nothing babe." You replied.

He hugged you tight, "I'm glad.. I thought I was gonna lose you.." He whispered. You chuckled, "Never in a million dreams."

"But I'm still hurt from what you did." He said, suddenly pulling away and giving you a stern look. "You know what it means when you do something wrong to me right?" He asked.

"Not now Hansol-"

"I have to."

"Oh please don't-"

"No cookies for a month." He declared. "No~!" You whined as you pouted at him. Mah cookies ;-;

"You deserved it." He chuckled and patted your head. "Fine." You said, giving him the win. "I already lost the challenge and now I don't get cookies?? Unfair." You pretended to sulk.

He laughed at your cute reaction. "Okay how about we have a movie date here at the house? The hyungs are out some where so we have the house to ourselves." Hansol winked at you. You carefully smacked his shoulder, "What's with the wink?" You laughed. He just shrugged and waited for your answer.

"Okay fine. Movie date it is."

"Still no cookies though."

"Unfair Chwe Hansol!"

---

- pt.2 done!
- next up is the future of kpop :D
- sorry for any mistakes!

~ysa