Woozi

You were scrolling through your social media, currently laying down on your bed. Your husband, Lee Jihoon, was in his studio right now, focusing on his comeback next month.

Your eyes landed on a picture or "selfie" of him in his aesthetic looking studio. Your eyes widened, you've never seen his studio that nice-looking before. AND JIHOON HAS A NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT LIKE WHAT, HOW AND WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?#!?#+!+#;

You immediately went to your SMS to text him. You desperately wanted to go and visit his studio especially when it's looking that pretty.

---

Hub💕

Hey hubb~ I see that you have a new Instagram account eh? (;
Sent

Oh no what do you want from me-
Seen

Can I go to your studioo?? Pleaaassseeeeee??
Sent

Oh, sure why not?
Sent

I gotta wait for Bumzu hyung so I have plenty of time.
Sent

GREAT I'M ON MY WAY
Sent

ALREADY?!?!
Sent

---

You chuckled and got ready. Of course, you weren't literally on your way.

Tsk tsk Jihoon.

You grabbed your stuff and hopped on the van. You told Jihoon's driver to drop you at his studio and he immediately complied.

You were mentally squealing, excited at what Jihoon's studio looks like, and what he has in there.

Honestly, you've never been to Jihoon's studio but you've seen the insides of it via Jihoon's video calls and messages.

"Miss, we're here." The driver called out, snapping you out of your imagination. You thanked him and hopped off the vehicle.

You went inside the company and walked over to Jihoon's little studio somewhere inside. You kinda bumped into a few staff and managers but we aren't getting into detail about that.

You were now in front of Jihoon's studio's door. You hesitated to knock but you did either way.

After a few minutes, Jihoon finally opened the door. You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow, "Wow that was quick." You said sarcastically.

"At least I opened the door." He replied, obviously used to your sarcastic remarks every day. You shrugged and went in, looking at the wonderful studio in awe.

"You should really invite me to your studio sometimes.." You pouted as your husband hugged you from behind. He pecked your cheek, "Sorry, I don't want the boys or Bumzu hyung to see me actually appreciate skinship." He said making you snort.

"Pfft. Don't tell me you still get embarrassed even if we're like together for 5 years." You said, making him let go of you, which he did.

Then, he pouted, "I don't care~ I just don't want them to see."

You rolled your eyes at him. "Whatever you say Lee Jihoon." You said before turning around, your back facing him, and started to walk around the studio.

It wasn't spacious yet it wasn't cramped either. It was just enough to walk around a bit like a small apartment.

It had his usual stuff for composing music, a couch, and a TV, it's own restroom, and a few shelves here and there.

(A/n: This is just made up. I don't really know what Jihoon's studio looks like but I wish I did whoops 😭)

"This place is cool~" You chirped, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV, switching through some channels.

He chuckled and sat beside you, then turning off the TV. You pouted at him, who looked at you like nothing happened.

"Why did I even marry you?" You said nonchalantly. "Because you love me." He replied coolly. You shrugged, "Do I?" You asked teasingly.

"Yep." He popped the p. "Really? I never knew." You replied, going with the flow, even if you started it.

"Okay, that hurt-" He blurted out making you laugh out loud. Jihoon was smiling at your reaction, being the smol cute introvert he is.

"Wow Lee Jihoon has feelings-" You managed to blurt out while laughing so hard.

"Yeah, feelings for you." He said making you suddenly stop laughing. This is the first time after a long while you heard him say something cringe-worthy like that.

"Aww, that's.. Cute.." You replied, your nose scrunching up because of how awkward it is.

"Yeah get used to it." He said, turning away to cover his crimson red cheeks in embarrassment.

A vibration was felt through Jihoon's sweater. He took something out of his sleeve and it was his phone. 'Wow, Jihoon hides his phone in weird places nowadays -.-'

"Oh, Bumzu hyung is on his way now. You better go." He said, texting his reply on his phone.

You pouted, "I don't wanna~"

"Well, that's sad. You gotta go Lee (Y/N)." He said and gently pushed you out of the door.

He kissed your cheek and said, "Just wait for me at home. I'll be back tomorrow or so."

You nodded and left, walking pass Bumzu who was looking at you, then to Jihoon who was entering his studio.

Bumzu went in and you heard him ask, "I swear did you guys do anything in here-"

"HYUNG!!"

---

- how am i still awake wtf
- i'm flopping like a fish today istg--
- sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes

~ysa