Seungkwan

You woke up on a cold winter dawn. You could only hear faint shouting of your mother, telling you to wake up.

You sat up, trying to wake up the rest of your sleeping body parts. You stretched your sides, arms, and feet making them feel more awake than a few seconds ago.

You hopped out of bed and grabbed your towel and your school uniform, you walked to the bathroom and started to wash up.

You felt more refreshed as you felt the warm water touch your skin. You were gonna need the warmth as it was going to be very cold today.

After taking a warm shower, you dried your hair. Your colored locks starting to go vibrant in its color. You put down your hairdryer when you were satisfied with it.

You combed your hair, making sure it looks a bit presentable and started to brush your teeth.

Then, you finally wore your school uniform. Making sure it looks decent before you walked downstairs to your mother who was preparing breakfast.

"Oh, (Y/N) sweetie! You're finally awake!" She hugged you once she finished placing down the plates.

"Your best friend is here." She beamed and a guy around his 20s came in. He had cute fluffy hair, puffy cheeks, and a wonderful smile.

"Seungkwan!!" You attacked him in a hug. But not that much to completely wreck your uniform.

He chuckled at your reaction and hugged back. "Hi (Y/N)." He said, patting your head gently.

"What are you doing here this early?" You asked, letting go of the hug. You saw that his cheeks were red but you didn't question it.

"To see my best friend of course!" He smiled, doing a bit of aegyo which you didn't really like. But you gotta admit, 'he looks cute... Wait wat-'

(a/n: yes that's supposed to be "wat")

"Oh that's c-" "Okay you two love birds stop it. (Y/N), Seungkwan, eat breakfast before you go to school." Your mother cut you off at the right time. You sighed in relief and nodded, sitting by the table.

"Thank you but I'm full." He said, trying to get away from the awkward situation. My mother shook her head no, "Tsk, tsk. I know your hungry Seungkwan. I mean, you haven't tasted your godmother's food in a while! You must eat!" She said in a somewhat forceful and encouraging way.

He sighed in defeat. You chuckled, he was hungry. And he was still the pouty Seungkwan since middle school.

He sat down the opposite of you and started to eat. He was eating so fast that he was needed to be told to slow down or else he'll get indigestion.

He blushed in embarrassment and apologized before drinking a lot of water.

You found yourself watching him. You had to admit, he was good looking and made of a lot of boyfriend material. You two were friends since you two were little children.

You two went to the same school together until now. So you two had a great bond with each other.

But because of that, you started to develop feelings for him. It started when you two entered high school.

The sad thing is, you were scared to admit it. Everything might go downhill if you confessed to him. You two might break your "unbreakable" friendship.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when your mother snapped her fingers in front of you.

"(Y/N) sweets I know my food is that good that you had to doze off but you guys have school." Your mother said. You apologized and stood up, grabbing your bag and leaving with Seungkwan after saying your byes to your mother.

You walked to school with Seungkwan like always. You two shared short stories of what crazy things happened in the past weeks.

But then you realized that you forgot your coat and it was currently freezing! You rubbed your arms for warmth but it wasn't working.

Then, you felt something on your shoulders. Something... Warm.

You turned to him and saw that he removed his coat. You noticed that it was now on you, his hand was around your shoulder to keep you warm.

"I-I'm okay- you don't need to-" "Oh come on (Y/N). I've been your best friend for a long time. I know your ways." He cut you off, pouting in a way that says, "just-go-with-it".

You sighed and grabbed onto the coat before he lets go of you. You felt your cheeks burning up, not because it was cold, but because of his sudden actions to you.

This is when you knew you had a huge crush on him... Your best friend since childhood..

[Seungkwan's POV]

I've had a huge crush on (Y/N) ever since high school and honestly, hearing the word "best friend" breaks my heart.

I was scared, I didn't know if she likes me back... She would probably break off our friendship when she figures out that I like her...

Despite my anxiety, I didn't let that stop me from being her.. Her best friend..

I saw her staring at me when I was eating. But her stare was different, it wasn't just that simple stare that I know.. It felt like she wanted to tell me something...

Then now, I saw her blushing when I gave her my coat. Is this a sign? Nah... Probably not... It's just so cold out that her cheeks were red.

I don't care if I freeze to death. As long as it's for (Y/N), I would lend down my life for her.. Sadly, she probably won't accept me as for who I am.

But I just wish she knew that...

"I like her."

"I like him."

---

-so uhm.
-very shtty because I was forced to publish this on 9:10. -.-;;
-this probably needs a part two but y'all will decide that (;

~ysa