Hoshi

"Do I look well jagi?" Soonyoung asked, fixing his shirt. You looked up from your phone and nodded, "You look fine," You said, turning up to his hair which was slightly messy.

"—Except." You added, placing your phone on the table and reaching up to his hair. It was hard to fix because he kept staring at you the whole time.

Well, not gonna lie, it is hard to keep focus when your faces are literally inches apart.

Once you were finished, you dropped your hands and smiled at him, "Perfe—" He cut you off by a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey! What was that for?" You asked, pouting. He chuckled, his 10:10 eyes showing. "For good luck!" He said, pointing out a finger gun heart at you.

You rolled out your eyes playfully. "Whatever. Just do well and don't do anything stupid!" You shouted he was brought away by the director on set.

"I won't!" He shouted back. You couod clearly see his members teasing him about you two again. Heh, those boys.

Soonyoung had an Idol room schedule and the managers and director agreed for you to join. Actually, they were the ones who asked you in the first place.

"Okay filming in three, two, one!"

"Okay hello everyone and welcome back to Idol—"

"Room!" The boys answered.

"As you can see we are joined by the thriving boy group Seventeen!"

As their names was called, they boys cheered enthusiastically. You just silemtly clapped as they went on with the show.

"Soo!" Coni started off. "I heard that there's a taken member in the group?" He said, everyone started to look around, pretending not to know.

"Who is it? Give us a clue." Coni said. Seungcheol chuckled and said, pointing to the right, "It's one of the performance team members."

"Who are the members? Please raise your hand." Doni said. The performance team members raised their hands. Hoshi was a little but shy and raising his, which gave it all away.

"Hoshi? Is it you?" The two MCs said. Hoshi looked at them with a shy smile and replied, "Pardon?"

The MCs burst into a laugh at Hoshi's flustered reply. At that time, everybody shouted, "It's him!" While pointing at Soonyoung.

Soonyoung sheepishly asked them to stop. Which they did after a while.

"So Soonyoung's the taken man~" They teased. "Yeah." Everyone replied in unison. Soonyoung looked at his members and back to Coni who said, "Don't mind your members Hoshi. They don't understand the dating life."

Soonyoung just chuckled, obviously uncomfortable with the situation. He glanced at you for help. You just cheered him on, making him smile.

You two were trying to secretly communicate despite of the situation. It seems like the MCs noticed it,

"Oh— Oh!" One of them said, pointing at Soonyoung then at the back of the cameras. Soonyoung turned his head to them in shock, "She's here isn't she! He's looking more at ease and happily smiling while looking at our cameras!" Coni pointed out, trying to look at where Soonyoung was looking at.

"About that—" Soonyoung puffed up his cheeks before continuing, "Yeah, she's here." He said.

"If that's the case. Can we ask her to come on set?" Doni asked, taking that as your cue to come on.

Soonyoung nodded and jogged over to you with a joyful smile on his face. While grabbing your hand and pulling you on set. Seungcheol was laughing at him while saying, "I've never seen him this happy before!"

Once you were in the line, the MCs spoke, "Hello there! Please introduce yourself." They said, pointing at the cameras. You nodded and bowed, starting your short introduction.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) and I'm Hoshi's girlfriend." You said, the boys started clapping their hands.

When they stopped, the MCs asked, "Seeing that you're in a relationship with Soonyoung and he's a member in the group. Does he get jealous once you start to talk or hangout with the other members?" Coni asked.

You thought about it slightly, "Well.." You turned to Soonyoung, he was looking at you with a don't-you-dare look. You shrugged and continued, "He usually starts to pout and sulk, ignoring me for the whole schedule/day until I say sorry."

The MCs burts into laughter. Everyone did. They boys were saying stuff like, "True!", "I agree!" in agreement. Soonyoung was covering his face, flustered as ever.

You cupped his cheeks and squished them lightly, smiling. He still looked very flustered but he had a bit of confidence still left in him.

"Let's stop embarrassing Hoshi now and go on with the program." The MCs said, and they continued on with the program.

---

After the shooting, the members went to the staffs and told them their thanks and their appreciation. As they passed you, they were cheering for you for somehow making Soonyoung less talkative and embarrassed. Of course, in a joking way.

Speaking of him, you stood up and looked around for him. He was in the waiting room, laying down on the sofa and holding a mini fan as he cooled off.

You sat down on the floor beside him amd looked at him, your cheeks puffed out. He always finds you cute when you did that, so you did it for fun.

He turned to you and looked away immediately, he covered his face and smiled, "Jagiya! You've teased me enough for today just stop~" He whined.

You laughed, "Okay, okay. I won't"

Soonyoung looked at you and his lips suddenly pouted slightly. You playfully rolled your eyes, knowing what he wants.

You quickly knelt and leaned in and gave him a short peck on the lips. Once you pulled away, he smiled in triumph.

"Does this mean you're not gonna sulk about today?"

"We'll see~"

---

-this plot would've probably be great if i wasn't trash huhu

---

*Bonus!*

"We'll see~"

Once you went home. You dropped your things and walkdd upstairs to you and Soonyoung's shared room. Once you did, you saw Soonyiung hugging his tiger plushies.

Once Soonyoung saw you, his eyebrows scrunched up as he turned around. He's doing thia again...

"Soonyoung no fair!" You said, sitting on the bed and pouting at him.

He did it again; he turned to you and pouted slightly. You rolled your eyes and lwaned in to give him a peck on the lips.

"Do you forgive me now?"

"Yes but I'm keeping my kids." He said as he hugged his precious tiger plushie.

---

~ysa