Seventeen

Seventeen Scenario: When you're sick :D

Hyung line~

---

S.Coups:

Seungcheol walked into the room and saw you laying on he bed, coughing. He grabbed his mask and put it on and went downstairs to get you some medicine and a glass of water.

Once he went back up, he placed the tray (with the medicine and water) on the beside table and rested his hand on the headdress, supporting himself who's face was in front of yours .

"I'll be downstairs when you need me. Take care of yourself and don't forget to take your medicine. Okay?" He says, giving you a peck on the forehead (his mask was still on) before leaving.

Jeonghan:

Jeonghan would go home, pretty cheerfully. He placed his stuff down and you walked over to him, "H- *cough* hi Jeonghan. *cough*" You said.

Jeonghan would pout and placed his hand your forehead. "Jagi! You have a fever! Why aren't you resting!" Jeonghan said, ushering you to the bed. You layed down and raised an eyebrow, what is he up to?

Jeonghan walked out of the room and came back with food, medicine, a glass of water. He placed it on your lap and pointed at it. "Eat your food and drink your medicine."

"Why are you suddenly like this?"

"I hate seeing you sick and we can't cuddle because I don't want to get sick. So get well soon!"

Joshua:

"Joshua.." You coughed, going to his room. Joshua stopped playing his guitar and looked at you. "(Y/n)? What's wrong—" You cut him off by coughing.

"I'm feeling under the weather and I was wondering where the medicine is.." You said. Joshua stood up and placed his guitar on his bed and walked over to you. He placed his hand on your forehead and widened his eyes.

"You're burning hot!" He said. You smiled, "Aren't I always?" You flipped your hair. Joshua chuckled but he somewhat turned serious right after. "Funny but seriously, you might have a fever."

You shrugged. "It's nothing. Just show me where the medicine is–" "Shh! I'll get the medicine. When I come back up here, you must be in bed, resting. Got that?" Joshua shushed you. He immediately walked passed you to get the medicine.

You rolled your eyes. Not this again..

Jun:
"Jun!" You coughed. Jun walked in, typing on his phone. "Yes sweetheart?" He said, his eyes not shifting to you. "Can you get me some water?" You said, your throat was a bit dry from coughing and lack of intake of water.

"You're voice is different. Something wrong?" Jun said, still not shifting to his gaze. "Just a bit sick. Who you texting?" You said.

Jun looked at you and raised his phone. "Minghao." He said, showing you their chat.

"Anyways, what were you saying earlier?" Jun asked. "I said, I need water because my throat is sore from coughing." You repeated.

"Oh, water? Sure." Jun went downstairs and back up, this time with a glass of water in hand. "Here you go sweetheart." He said, handing the cup.

"Thanks love." You replied, drinking from it. "Oh by the way, just in case—" He started to rummage through his pocket. "—Here's some medicine. You mght be sick." He passed it to you.

You smiled at him, "Thanks again love."

Hoshi
"Soonyoung!!" You shouted. After a few times of calling, Soonyoung's head peeped through the door. "Yes..?"

"Finally. Can you get me medicine and a glass of water?" You said. Soonyoung raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why?"

You looked at him in disbelief, "Can't you not see the condition I'm in? I have a fever Soonyoung!" You said.

"Huh? You do?" Soonyoung said, scratching his head in confusion. "Since when—" "Just get me some medicine!" You shouted.

He widened his eyes and dashed downstairs and back up with the medicine and a glass filled with water. You sat up and grabbed it.

"Finally, ugh." You rolled your eyes and took your medicine. "I was joking early jagiya don't be mad at me please!" Soonyoung said, covering his face.

You mentally smirked, "What if I am?" You asked him. He looked up at you, "Sweetie, I love you. Please let me live another day." He said which made you laugh out loud.

"I'm just joking, I love you too." You replied, hugging Soonyoung.

Woozi
"Jihoon.." You called out. "What?" He replied, looking up from his phone. "Can you get me medicine?" You asked.

"Why?" He asked. "I'm sick." You replied shortly. "Oh okay." Jihoon said and stood up. He went to the kitchen and back to his room where you were waiting.

"Here." He passed it on to you. You accepted it and smiled, "Thanks hun."

"Don't get too happy. I'm just doing this because I don't want to get infected now go." Jihoon shooed you off.

You left his room, Jihoon was by the door frame. "Don't misunderstand babe. I love you a lot but not now, come back when you're not sick."

---

- jihoon sweetie— no, just no—

~ysa