Dokyeom

"Oh sister dearest~" An annoying singsong voice called out. You rolled your eyes as you turned back to your book. "Don't even think about it! Your Oscar de la Renta shoes aren't here!" You shouted at her before she could enter your room. "Ugh. Whatever." Your sister replied.

If can't already tell, you're sister is one spoiled brat. You guys aren't that loaded but she still keeps up with all the latest bags, shoes, you name it. Those shoes she was looking for? They cost 1590 dollars which is approximately 1,962,346 won. I mean, think about it. Spending around 1 million just for shoes?? Damn man.

"Get your butt down here! They're about to arrive and I am not letting you ruin my moment!" Your sister shouted from downstairs. You sighed and shut your book as you headed downstairs to your beloved sister.

She invited some "friends" over to hangout and she decided to invite you as well. It's not because she actually has a heart. It's because she wants to flaunt off her expensive clothing and embarrass you for being "dumb" and all that.

"Finally." She grumbled. "Whatever." You grumbled back.

You two waited at the front door for a while before her friends finally came. She greeted them with a "smile" and walked over to them, leaving you behind of course.

"Hey there~" She said in her usual flirty tone. "I brought my sister by the way. You can shove her in the trash can if she causes any trouble." She flips her hair to the side, revealing her earrings which were probably bigger than her brain. "I wouldn't care less." She added as she clung onto a guy's arm. "Shall we go?"

Everyone nodded after they processed everything she just said. They knew she was a sociopath but not at this level. You rolled your eyes at her remarks and walked along with the group.

As you all made your way to the mall, a guy who looked like he was by his mid-20s came up to you. "So.. You're her sister?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm not really interesting to talk to so you can ignore me and go to your friends over there." You prompted, "Don't force yourself to talk to someone like me."

"Someone like you?" He chuckled. "Pfft. You have way more worth than your sister." He said, making you finally look up at him. Woah, he was... Damn.

He was probably one of the hottest people you've met. His jacket was draping over his shoulder showing his bulky arms and mAn. It took a while for you to take the fact that this man right here is talking to you.

"I don't understand why we even hangout with her." The guy rolled his eyes. As he continues to blabber on about how annoying your sister is, he widened his eyes and turned to you. "I forgot to ask for your name! I'm sorry if I asked this a bit late but what is your name?"

"(Y/n). My name is (Y/n)." You chuckled, trying to hide the fact that you were internally screaming because this man turned from hot to uwu like from 100 - 0.

"(Y/n).. What a beautiful name." He complimented. "I'm Seokmin but you can call me Dokyeom." He said and reached out his hand for you to shake. You looked at his hand and reached yours out as well.

He smiled, "So how is it?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow, "How's what?"

"Living with her." He said, referring to your sister. You sighed, "Where do I even start.."

Seokmin laughed at your expression. "I guess I got my answer then." He said as he looked at the group. Everyone was starting to enter the mall separating the females from the males for security check.

"I'm gonna head over to the guys' line and come back to you after security. Wait for me okay?" He said and did as he said. While you were in the line, you kept thinking about your conversation with him. Well, you can't really consider it as a proper conversation as he did all the talking but the fact that someone actually sees you as you and not your sister is just... heartwarming.