Dino

- another sister scenario lol but dw no fighting's gonna happen here
- enjoy!

---

"Hey (Y/n) are you sure this is a good idea...?" Your sister asked as we both looked in the mirror. "I feel like I'm just gonna cause trouble for you and your boyfriend." She added.

"We're not gonna be the only ones there dummy." You laughed at your sister. "Since Dino might accidentally mistake you for me and so that you can finally find a boyfriend of your own.. I told him to bring his friends along." You explained.

"I guess you got a point there." She shrugged. "Having a twin is fun but there are some problems that come with it." She sighed. You nodded, "You got that right twin."

She was your identical twin sister. And when you say identical, you mean identical. It's pretty hard to tell who's who between the two of you since everything looked exactly the same from head to toe.

The only thing that differs from you to her was your moles. Your mole was by your collarbone and hers is on the side of her knee. There was an interesting and funny story about this is when you first told this to some of your friends in high school, they kept looking at your neck and her legs. Not in a seductive, lustful way of course. They just wanted to know if they're approaching the right sibling.

You snapped out of your thoughts and walked over to your sister who was waiting at the front door for you. You apologized for making her wait and headed off to the beach with her.

Oh right, you guys were gonna go to the beach with the boys and of course your boyfriend, Dino, as well. It's their first time meeting your sister too so fingers crossed nothing bad happens.

Once you were there, you looked around and looked for them. You were about to head off to another part of the beach when you heard someone shout your name, "(Y/n)!"

You turned around and saw Dino run to your direction. You smiled as you waved at him and turned to your sister, "He's my boyfriend." You said.

"He's cute." She replied. You glared at her as she shook her head, "And taken."

You laughed at her immediate response and turned back to Dino's direction. He stopped right in front of you two and eyes the two of you. "Wait.. The last time I checked I was only dating one (Y/n).." He said as the both of you laughed.

"Dino, this is my twin sister." "Sis, this is my boyfriend, Dino." You said as you introduced the two. Dino gasped and bowed politely to her, "I-It's nice to meet you...!" He said.

"Well aren't you nice." Your sister chuckled as Dino stood up straight. "Come with me! The hyungs had already set everything up. Some of them are already swimming as well." Dino said as he guided us to where the rest of the gang was.

Once we were there, someone greeted us, "Hey (Y/n)! And... (Y/n)?"

"Hyung I think I drank too much soju. I'm seeing two (Y/n)s." Soonyoung said to Seungcheol making him laugh. "I thought you weren't into drinking Soonyoung." You said. He shrugged, "I thought so too (Y/n) on the right."

You playfully rolled your eyes. "So guys this is my twin sister. She's older than me by a few minutes." You pointed at her. "Hello." She waved at them shyly.

"You go and have some fun with them and get to know them but beware of that guy with small eyes." You pointed at Soonyoung. "He may be a bit crazy at times but I swear he's a nice guy." Your sister laughed and nodded at your "warning".

Your sister was about to head to the boys until Dino showed up again. "Hey (Y/n)-"

You and your sister turned to him. He turned to you then to your sister then back to you then back to your sister again so on and so forth. He shyly scratched the back of his neck as he asked, "W-Which one is (Y/n)?" (innocent pup)

You smiled, "That would be me."

He smiled back and walked over to you and hugged you. "I missed you a lot."

"Hey, we just had a video call last night! It hasn't been that long." You chuckled and hugged him back. "I can't help it. I just love you a lot." Dino blushed as he pulled away.

"Did I just hear that??" Jihoon suddenly said. "Wow Dino. Daebak." Mingyu gave a thumbs up, teasing the poor boy.

"Yah hyung! Can't I express my love in front of my girlfriend here?" Dino replied, rolling his eyes at his hyungs. You blushed at his reply, he doesn't really talk back to his hyungs like this. He would just pull you away to some private place to talk.

"Hyung you gotta write a song about this when we get back." Mingyu whispered in Jihoon's ear. "Do you have a death wish Kim Mingyu?" Jihoon replied. "No sir!" Mingyu said, even saluting Jihoon.

"Man the power Woozi hyung holds is amazing." Dino gasped. You shook your head and replied, "He's just got a guitar."

"I heard that!" Jihoon shouted. You two laughed at him and turned to Dino. "So what did you actually want to talk about?" You asked.

"Oh right!" Dino sputtered, finally getting to his senses. "It's almost our 1st year anniversary and I want to give you this." He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a necklace.

"It's beautiful." You complimented, examining it further. "Do you mind if I helped you put it on?" Dino asked. You smiled and shook your head, "Of course not."

You turned around and raised your hair a bit so it would be easier for him to attach the necklace without strands of hair stopping him. As he was finished, you turned back around and looked down at the gift. "Thank you Dino." You thanked him.

He grabbed your waist and smiled, "Anything for you."

As Dino slowly leaned in, you wrapped your arms around him and shut your eyes, preparing for a kiss until someone decided to butt in. (*cough* hoshi *cough cough*)

"Dino bought that necklace so that he wouldn't confuse you with your sister!"

"HYUNG!"

---

- next up is joshujiiii
- stay safe luvs! love ya!
- sorry for any mistakes <3

~ysa