Jun

Today was your date with your boyfriend, Wen Junhui. He was a cute goofball who always made you laugh.

He managed to get the day off to spend time with you on you and this little date. He's been planning this for about a week or two and you were very excited about what he has planned.

You just wore a crop top and jeans since Jun told you to just wear casual clothes. You also finished that outfit with a black cap.

You walked out the door seeing Jun there, also wearing some casual clothes. He eyed you, from head to toe. "Are you sure you wanna go out with that crop top on? Your body is too exposed.." He pouted cutely.

You giggled and patted his head like he's a little puppy who needs attention. "Don't worry Junnie. I'm gonna be fine." You smiled reassuringly.

He squinted at you and shrugged, "If that's what my girl wants." He smiled.

You snorted at his statement and gently slapped his shoulder. "Let's just go."

He shrugged once more before you two left to the place he planned on going to for a week.

And you two ended up in a mall.

You weren't complaining, you kinda expected this because as you know, Jun isn't really great when in comes to situations like this. He was more of a "let's-just-stay-at-home-and-cuddle- while-watching-movies" kind of guy.

But after walking around in the mall, you two stopped in front of an arcade.

You tugged on his arm. "Junnie? Why did we stop here?" You asked, gazing over to the arcade and back to Jun.

"Well.. Uh.." He scratched his head sheepishly. "I reserved the whole arcade just for our date." He blushed in embarrassment.

You were shocked, a whole arcade just for you two's date?? Wen Junhui is full of surprises.

"Well, if that's your plan. Let's go then you embarrassed little puppy." You dragged him in, who was still flustered at your first reaction.

You two started to walk around and play a few games. First, the basketball game.

You turned to Jun, who was looking competitive and confident about winning. "If I win, you pay for the next date." He said.

"Ohoho. Well then, if I win.. You gotta sleep on the couch for a month." You laughed in an evil tone.

"What??? The COUCH?! But-" "No buts! That's the stakes." You stuck your tongue out playfully. He huffed and held the basketball as the game was about to begin. "Fine."

When you turned to your ring the game already started, you were a bit late but managed to get pretty decent shots.

You were around 10 points ahead from Jun. He noticed that and tried to get more shots in but after thirty seconds, he lost by 1 point.

You jumped in triumph laughing at Jun's adorable sad face. He already knew what sleeping on the couch feels like. And honestly, he DIDN'T like it.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight! The bed is mine!" You cheered happily. He pouted and attacked you with a hug, "ONE more round.. PLEASE!!" He begged.

You booped his nose and stuck out your tongue saying, "Nope."

You got off of his grip, "To the next game!" You added, walking around the arcade looking for a game to play.

"Ooohh- How about this game?" You said, pointing over to the Tekken 7 game. He sighed, "But I'm not good at this game-"

"If you win, I'll sleep on the couch and you get the bed." You said, cutting off his words and hoping he would finally say yes.

He widened his eyes and looked at the game. He thought about it for a few minutes before turning to you saying, "Fine, you're on."

You squealed happily once again and sat down in front of the game and of course, Jun sat on the opposite side of you.

The game started and you two were spamming the buttons rapidly. You managed to dodge a few hits but took a lot of damage when he attacked.

In the end, you were K.O-ed by Junhui who was cheering like a little baby in his seat.

You sighed and stood up, going to his side and pouting. "I want a rematch!" You said, trying to look as mad as you can.

"Aww you cutie~" He pinches your cheeks. "Sorry but nope. The bed is mInE!" He emphasized the last word.

You huffed and turned around, obviously sulking about it. Jun noticed it and hugged you tight, "Stop sulking ya baby. You were happy a while a go when I was gonna sleep on the couch." He said, booping your nose like how you did it to him.

"But now, I'm sleeping on the bed." He winked and lets go, walking towards the exit, "C'mon! I'm sleepy, let's go home." He said teasingly, walking out the entrance.

You smiled and shook your head, 'This cute fluffball..'

At the end of the day, you ended up sleeping with Jun on the bed because he felt "pity" on you. But either way, you'd say that was the best date you've ever had.

---

-this is so bad
-worse than my grades-

~ysa