Jun

You groaned frustratingly as you went over the same page on your textbook for he past hour. You have your finals coming up and you didn't want to fail. You studied 24/7 just to get all the information in your head, sometimes skipping meals, your sleeping pattern was also getting irregular each day.

Your parents are very strict about finals. Even just exams in general. They own a very successful company and they want you to take over after you graduate from college, or make your own company and they will merge theirs with yours.

You didn't like any of the options they gave you but you had no choice. They get what they want, whenever they want. You planned of running away from them once but you knew what they were capable of. They couod just hire a spy to look for you and bring you back with ease, as if you never left.

The worst thing about them, is that they punish you every time you disappoint them or did them wrong. It may sound normal, but they have this thing you call a "torture room" and they punish you there. It takes about 8-12 minutes for them to let you go with bruises and some wounds.

You completely snapped out of your thoughts when you saw that your shirt is completely wet with your tears. You wiped off the tears off your face and closed the textbook. You were too emotional to even study anyways.

If you'd one more word in that textbook, you could've raged from all the stress and threw it out of the window, no joke.

You started to sob, your face was covered by your palms which were also getting wet from your tears. No one ever understood your condition, they only said that you were a spoiled brat, wanting more from your parents but you didn't.

Only one man understood you was your boy friend, Wen Junhui. He is a member of a group named Seventeen. He is always away and he would come back at 2 AM and leave again at 5 AM just 3 hours after. One of the reasons why your crying.

You heard a knock on your door. You quickly wiped your tears and turned around to the door. "Y-yeah?" You said, trying to sound like you weren't crying but your voice had to crack at the end.

"(Y/n)? Babe? Are you okay? Can I come in?" You heard the person on the other side say. You could recognize that beautiful voice anywhere. It was Jun, your boy friend.

He was supposed to be performing today.. What happened?

"I- S-sure." You said, your voice was pretty shaky, not because of fear or anything. It's because you were happy, you wanted to be by his side for such a long time but because of his hectic schedule, sadly it couldn't happen.

The door clicked, signaling that the door opened revealing the man you loved the most. You turned around after wiping your tears again and ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Well, hello to you too." He said while chuckling, patting your head as you nuzzled your face onto his chest. You sniffled as you started to ahed a few tears. "(Y/n)? Is there something
wrong? " He asked, playing with your hair seeing as it calmed you down whenever he does it.

You sniffled, "N-no.." You said. Obviously it was a lie and he could tell from your voice and from the stacks of books on your desk.

He cupped your cheeks making you look up at him, you felt a bit dizzy because you didn't eat at all today and you only slept for 3 hours.

"(Y/n), tell me the truth. Are you really okay?" He asked. You started to cry and shook your head, "N-no.."

Jun eyed you from head to toe, he widened his eyes as he saw that you were very skinny unlike before. He also noticed the dark circles under your eyes. "Oh no.. What happened? Have you been eating or sleeping at all?"

You shook your head again as a no. You shut your eyes, you were ready to be yelled at because of what you have done to your health. But you only felt two pair of arms embrace you.

"Let me guess.. Your parents expect you to pass huh?" He said softly. You nodded, knowing that he took the stack of books on your desk as the hint on why you're like this.

You nodded as you looked up at him. "I've been studying 24/7, only getting 1-3 hours of sleep and only eating snacks for the whole day." You admitted.

Jun sighed and kissed your forehead. "Come on, I'll make you sandwhiches." Jun said while pulling you to the kitchen but you stopped him from going. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"What about the finals-" "Forget about that. Your health is more important. I know you'll pass anyway. And if your parents found out and tried to punish you, I'll make sure they won't." He said making you a bit reassured.

You ate the sandwhiches which he had made for you and you two started to talk about how you two will escape your parents when the time comes. You two planned to move to the dorms, tell the police and hire security guards to guard over you until they're caught.

You smiled as you watched Jun trying to make you laugh. You told him that you missed him a lot these days and all your problems. He said that they were told that they had the day off for 3 weeks and he's going to spend those 3 weeks with the person he loved he most.

You of course.

He said he had the whole 3 weeks planned, you guys were gonna have fun and relax. No one was gonna disturb you, not yur finals, not your problems and definitely not your parents.

Once you finished eating, Jun immediately brought you upstairs to your room, tucking you in bed and even singing a lullaby for you just so you'll sleep.

Which you did. You slept after he sung a few lullabies, faintly hearing these words that came out of his mouth. "I love you (Y/n). I'll protect you."

---

-and i oop-

~ysa