Jun

twitter: @/asysvt

---

The sun rays beamed down onto your face. The yellow light from the star made you feel uncomfortable. You groaned and forced yourself up. Your body and mind was feeling drowsy, thinking that a few mour hours of sleep couldn't hurt. Until you checked the time and the date today.

You jolted up as you finally realized something. The faint red light on the clock that reads, 9:27 AM. Today was the day where you're going to have your date with your boy friend, Jun. You did not want to imagine the angry face of the boy. Even if you couldn't really imagine him being angry.

You stretched your arms to wake your body up and hopped off your bed. As quickly as you can, you threw the duvet covers, fluffing up the pillows and such. You looked like you were making a mess when you shouldn't be but the results came out better than one could imagine.

You hurrily walked to your bathroom and started to do your daily routine. You first took a shower, a warm one. You always loved warm showers, the feeling of the warm water flowing through your skin, warming it up in the morning.. Thinking about it makes you get lost in your thoughts.

But you shouldn't be distracted now. Jun is supposed to pick you up at 10:20 AM. You turned off the shower after you used it and wrapped yourself in a white fluffy bathrobe. You tied the knot pretty tight, at the point where you can't see anything in the inside, just in case your boy friend arrived early and entered your room impatiently.

You walked over to your wardrobe and opened it revealing your clothes. You scanned through your outfit selection and you couldn't think of an outfit that would fit the date today. To be honest, Jun never told you where you two would go for the date.

Just in case, you just picked an outfit you always wear. A tshirt and a hoodie on top of it, a pair of jeans and white shoes. You finished it off with light makeup and viola, you're done. You checjed the tine once more and saw that you were 28 minutes early. You gave yourself a pat on the back, good job me.

You grabbed your phone that was laying on the bed side table beside the lamp that you never use. It was new though you just felt like not using it. You walked down the stairs and messaged Jun go see what he's up to

---

Moon💕

Hey Junnie. How's it going?
Sent 9:52 AM

Hello sunshine!
Sent 9:52 AM

And things aren't really going well..
Sent 9:52 AM

Huh? How so?
Sent 9:53 AM

My parent dropped off Yang Yang here with me saying that they're going on a trip and I needed to take care of him for the day.. 😣😣
Sent 9:54 AM

So basically you're babysitting little Yang?
Sent 9:54 AM

Yeah..
Sent 9:54 AM

I guess our date can wait for another day.
Sent 9:54 AM

Sorry sunshine 😣
Sent 9:55 AM

It's okay Junnie.
Sent 9:56 AM

Say.. Why won't we both take care of Yang?
Sent 9:57 AM