Mingyu

twitter: @/asysvt

---

You laid down on your bed and tucked yourself in. You had the TV remote next to you and a lot of snacks on the other. Today was your movie night, alon and it's gonna be perfect.

You picked a movie and started to watch it. It was one of your favorites so you mostly imitated some of the famous scenes there.

You were halfway through the movie when someone knocked on your front door. You ignored it at first and continues to watch the movie. The knocking started to get louder and louder until you could stand it anymore.

You rolled your eyes and paused he movie. You placed down your snacks and went downstairs to see who it is. You opened the door and saw Mingyu, your friend, there.

"Mingyu wha-" "Heeeyyyy (Y!/n) ~" He cut you off while smiling widely and hugging you. He placed all his weight on you making you groan. Was he even hugging you or trying to suffocate you?

Until the smell of alcohol hit you. He smelled like alcohol! You sighed, he was drunk.

"Mingyu how much did you drink?" You asked while trying to make him stand because your shoulder was becoming sore. "Not muchhh~" He replied.

Yep. He drank a lot.

"Ugh. Whatever, come inside." You supported him to the couch and dropped him there, but he held your waust as he fell making you fall as well, landig on top of him.

You blushed lightly while he smirked. "(Y/n)~ Gettingg touuchyy alreaadyy?" He said as you got off him, dusting the imaginary dirt off you. "No, I just slipped." You replied, going over to the front door to close it.

"Arree youu surreee (Y/n)~?" He asked. You groaned, "Yes. I slipped." You emphazised the last word.

"Okkayyy~" He said. You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. You gulped it down as you head a loud thud. You placed the now, empty cup down and immediately ran to Mingyu. He was on the floor, groaning.

"Mingyu what the hell?" You whisper shouted at him. He held his hip and pointed at it. "It huurrttsss.." You rolled your eyes and tried to carry him back up to the couch.

"It'll pass soon Gyu." You said while gently prrssing onto the part where it hurts, to see if it was that bad. He didn't really react to it so he's gonna be fine.

"Yoouu souund maad (Y/n)~ Diid I doo anythiinng wroongg?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow and replied, "No? Why-"

"Cuz I copieed youur maath exaamm!" He said cheerfully. You widened your eyes. "You WHAT?!"

He hiccuped, "I copieed yoourr maathh exaam wheenn wee weree iin highhschoool~" He said confidently. You fave palmed, this little puppy..

"That's great Gyu." You said, a bit annoyed. That's why he got a higher score than you,, ugh.

"(Y/n)-ah~ whyy do youu sound maadd?" He asked, pouting. You glanced at him and you got to admit. He looked really cute, even if he was drunk.

"I'm not mad." You replied. He kept on pouting and you felt a pair of arms embracing you. You turnedbto your side and saw Migyu hugging you.

You blushed and looked away, "What are you doing..?" He hugged you tighter as he said, "I doonn't waantt to see youh saad (Y/n)~" He may sounded pretty weird but he was being sincere.

"What do you mean-" "I liek youu
(Y/n)~" He said and kissed you on the lips. His lips pressing onto yours. You were shocked, at first you thought this was just a joke because he was drunk but.. He proved it.

After a few seconds you gave in the kiss, kissing him back. You kinda tasted the alcohol he drank on his lips and you didn't like it whatsoever but you enjoyed the kiss nonetheless.

You two pulled away. Mingyu smiled before laying down. Since he still has his hands on you, he pulled you down again but this time, you landed beside him. He gave you a kiss in the forehead before saying, "G'nite (Y/n).." As he drifted to sleep.

You looked at the man beside you, he was tall, handsome, cute, a little bit of a rascal, but he was the perfect man for you. You didn't imagine him confessing to you at a time where he'd be drunk but you didn't really complain.

With that, you also drifted to sleep.

---

In thr morning, you woke up before Mingyu did. You really wanted to clean up and make breakfast but his grip on you was very strong. Making you stuck here with him.

You tried to wake him up by tickling him but he didn't respond. You ended up poking him till he wakes up.

It took about 20 pokes and alas, he finally opened his eyes and it landed on you first. He widened his eyes and let go. "(Y/n)?! What the-" "You were drunk Mingyu." You giggled. He blushed in embarrassment.

"Did I say anything weird..?" He asked. You shook your head, "Nothing weird, but you did say that you copied my math exam." You looked at him. He covered his face, groaning. "Great job Mingyu.."

"And.. You said you liked me." You added. Mingyu looked down at you. "And let me guess, we kissed and I accidentally pulled you down and ended up sleeping beside each other." He sighed, seeing you nod to what he just said.

"But hey, at least we're a thing now right?" You said, cheering him up. He smiled and hugged you again, "Yup."

He was about to pull in for a kiss but you didn't let him. "Whaat??" Mingyu pouted.

"You disturbed my movie night yesterday. No kisses for you."

---

🎀971 words

~ysa