S.Coups

"Hyung can you wake up (Y/n)? We're gonna board the plane soon." Wonwoo said, nudging his hyung, Seungcheol, who was just staring at your face as you were sleeping on your boyfriend, Seungcheol's shoulder.

Seungcheol didn't reply at first until Wonwoo spoke again, "Hyung."

"Oh, right." He said, finally coming back to his senses. "Jagiya, wake up." He said,  patting your head lightly. He grabbed your shoulders and carefully pushed you away from his shoulder so that you were sitting up, half-asleep.

(A/n: ew "jaGiYa")

"We're gonna board soon." He added, fixing all the stuff scattered on your seats. You, who was still feeling drowsy, couldn't process the situation clearly.

"Where are we going again..?" You blurted. Seungcheol chuckled at your drowsy state, thinking that it's cute as he closed the zipper of your bags and carrying one of them.

"We're gonna go on a vacation Jagi, remember?" Seungcheol said, standing up from his chair as they announced that you will now board the plane. You stood up and carried one bag, trying to understand what he's trying to say.

"Oh..! We're going on a vacation!" You beamed. Seungcheol nodded and did some kind of sign saying "good job". You then looked at Wonwoo and Jeonghan who were walking in front of you two. "Then.. Why are they here..?" You asked, feeling dumb again.

"Well," Seungcheol sighed. "We three actually planned this first but since the whole group has their own schedules,, they might be busy and they might not take care of you while we're gone so we tagged you along." He explained, slowly making your way to the plane.

"Oh okay. I get it now. I'm fully awake." You said, getting back to your senses. Seungcheol shrugged, "We're almost at the plne, you're gonna have to sleep again for 6 hours." Seungcheol said.

"But I just woke up!" You whined. "You can stay awake if you want. But it's my turn to sleep." Seungcheol stuck his tongue out at you and hurriedly walkdd to the plane to avoid you even though you two were going to sit together on the plane.

"Hey!!" You said, chasing after him. You almost tripped a few times but you managed to keep your balance for most of the time.

You stepped on the plane and walked to Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Wonwoo who were fixing all the carry-on luggages. You passed on yours to Wonwoo who placed it in the container above his and Jeonghan's seats.

(A/n: idk what r those called bare with me— + idk where they're going so hueh)

You sat down on the window seat, sticking your tongue out at Seungcheol, mocking him. He rolled his eyes and chuckled, sitting beside you.

"Get comfortable Jagi. This is gonna be a long ride."

---

"Jagi."

...

"Jagi wake up."

...

Seungcheol sighed and looked up at Wonwoo and Jeonghan. "She's in deep sleep." He said, looking at you then back at them.

"I got it Cheol." Jeonghan said and took a deep breath. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Seungcheol's shirtless! His abs are showing!" Jeonghan squealed.

You jolted up and lookd at Jeonghan, "Where?!" You said. Jeonghan and Wonwoo laughed as Seungcheol was blushing crimson red at hour reaction. Soon, you were also as red as a tomato, embarrassed at your reaction.

"Let's go. We've landed already." Seungcheol said, standing up and moved out of your seats and getting your luggage. "R-right." You replied, taking off your seatbelt and standing up as well.

Jeonghan came closer and whispered in your ear, "Shirtless Seungcheol eh?" He teased. You smacked his shoulder, "Yah!" You shouted.

"Okay stop abusing each other now." Wonwoo said, passing a bag to you. You shook your head at Jeonghan and grabbed the bag Wonwoo passed onto you.

"Let's go to the hotel. We need to check in before 8 PM." Wonwoo added, acting more mature than his hyungs. Jeonghan followed along, winking at you teasingly again.

That little—

"Jagi? Let's go." Seungcheol said, nudging you lightly and going ahead of you. You ran up to him and quickly said, "About what Jeonghan said— I didn't mean that— I was just taken abac—"

"Oh shush jagi. I know you've been wantinb to see me shirtless for a while now. Especially since our comeback is drawing closer." Seungcheol said, looking at you who was trying to avoid the fact.

"No I don't! I—" "Oh please. You tell Jeonghan to press my tank top against my stomach so that you could see through it." Seungcheol cut you off.

"He told you that?!" You said, covering your mouth after you did. Great. You just gave it away even more.

Seungcheol chuckled, "It's okay jagi. But next time, just tell me. I'm your boyfriend, you can tell me anything." Seungcheol patted your head before entering the taxi to go to your hotel.

"Anything..? So you can practice shirtless next time??" You asked desperately. Seungcheol chuckled,

"We'll see jagi. We'll see..."

---

- finally im updating even more ndksjxksc
- sorry for any miatakess

~ ysa