Dokyeom

Angst (well i tried)

---

"(Y/n)! Wake up you brat!" You heard your 'mother' call out, banging onto your door. "I'm up, I'm up!" You said, getting up from bed and grabbing your towel.

Once you got ready, you grabbed your bag and headed downstairs. "Finally. God you never do anything right." Your 'father' said, grabbing the newspaper and started to read it.

You didn't say anything back and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You saw your mother there, preparing breakfast.

You ignored her presence and minded your own business. Once you were reaching for the cup, your hand was smacked by your mother.

"Don't you touch anything, filthy rat." She hissed. You glared at her and turned around, ready to leave but she grabbed your hair and pulled you back.

You winced in pain, "Woman let me go!" You yelled, grabbing her hands which were pullig your hair. "You come into my life and live under my roof to disrespect me!? A brat like you should live in the streets!" Your mother shouted and threw you onto the counter, your head banging onto it.

"You're not gonna eat today. Now scram! Get out of my sight!" Your mother shouted at you. You groaned in pain and did as told, hearing your father say to your mother as you left. "You should've made an abortion when you could. This ugly brat does nothing right."

You sighed and placed your hood on and continued to walk to school. You didn't notice or see anything on your head where you got hurt but either way you didn't even care anymore. It'll just add up the more you stay in that hell hole.

The students around you didn't try to approach you because they think that you were being weird, wearing a hoodie all the time. There was only one person who you could rely on. It was your boyfriend, Lee Seokmin.

The students were shocked, of course, when they knew that the "creepy" one in school actually has a boyfriend. Not to mention that Seokmin was really bright and happy which is something you really envy about him.

He doesn't know about your abusive parents because you never answered his questions about them. You didn't want him to worry. Plus, if he knew, then your parents woulf probably beat you up even more or even worse.

In short, you just didn't want to risk it. He might get in trouble because of you and that's the last thing you want to do to the only person who cared for you.

Speaking of, Seokmin approached you with a bright smile, hugging you as you got closer to him. "My princess! How are you?" He said, breaking the hug and holding you by the shoulders.

You tried to hold your wince as he was gripping on the scar you had made by your mother. You replied, "I-I'm fine.."

"Princess, why won't you remove the hood? So that I can see your beautiful fave even more." He said, grabbing onto the edge of the hood. You carefully pushed his hand away. "N-no thanks.. I like it this way."

"Oh, okay!" He joyfully said and held your hand, "Let's go to class then!"

Seokmin's POV

"Let's go to class then!" I said, pulling her to the classroom. The whole way there felt sketchy as I could feel something a bit rough on her arm. But I don't want to make my (Y/n) uncomfortable so I didn't ask about it.

I started to talk about my weekend, saying that I went to the park with my friends and went to the mall with my family. I was cut off when I heard her whimper and felt her hand starting to flinch.

I turned to her, "Is there something wrong hun?" I asked. She shook her head and replied a no. "Are you sure?" I repeated. She nodded back.

We continued to go to class but this time I wasn't holding her hand anymore because she wanted me to let go. I respected her and did as told.

Once we arrived at class, I sat at the back while she sat a few chairs in front of me.

For the whole day I started to watch her. I didn't want to be nosy but she just looks so troubled these days and I want to know why so I can help her.

I saw her go to the girls bathroom at lunch. I didn't follow her in but I just waited outside by the lockers. Once she went out, she was breathing heavily, covering her wrists as much as possible.

At first, I didn't really think something was sketchy about but after examining her previous actions, that's where it hit me.

"(Y/n)!"

Your POV

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

---

"I went to the park with my friends yesterday. They were hilarious, they acted like kids when we reached the kids' playground. I felt embarrassed. Also, me and my family went to the mall! My parents were proud of me for getting high grades and for our relationship. I love them so much.."

---

Why don't my parents be proud for me..? Out of all the people.. Why me..? You thought to yourself and took off your hood. There was a huge bruise on your forehead from the fight earlier.

You sighed and pulled out a razor from your pockets. You pulled down your sleeves and saw all the cuts you made these past weeks. You raised the razor and made a few more additional cuts. Crying out the pain, from every cut.

You raised your hand on top of the sink, all the blood dripping down it. Once you were done, you washed away all the blood from the sink and wiped away the residual blood on your wrist.

You hid your razor and slid your sleeve back down before leaving the bathroom. You slid your sleeve down again just to make sure.

Once you walked away, you could hear someone call you from behind, "(Y/n)!"

You turned around and saw your boyfriend, Seokmin. "Yes?" You replied. "Can you show me.. Your wrists..?" He suddenly asked. You put your hands behind you, "Why...?" You replied.

"(Y/n), please.." He said, holding your arm. You sighed and gave in, you showed your wrist which has all your cuts from these past weeks.

Seokmin looked at you with wide eyes. You were even more terrified now; your boyfriend found out that you were cutting yourself. You thought that he was gonna leave you because of this.

(A/n: I am so sorry Seokmin stans but—)

"Why are you doing this? Are you dumb? You're hurting yourself without me knowing? Have you ever thought about me while doing this?! " Seokmin said. You were starting to get angry.

"What else am I supposed to do? I always wake up to let them beat me up and call me worthless, a brat, a mistake. No one trusts me here in this school because of my stupid depression!" You shouted, pulling away from the hug as tears started to pour out of your eyes endlessly.

"I.. (Y/n).." He reached out for your hand but you took a step back. "And you! Did you ever know that I always envy you because you have good friends and a loving family?! Well guess what! I never felt love from anyone except for you!" You shouted and fell to your knees, your hood falling off.

Seokmin noticed the bruise on your head and knelt down. "(Y/n).. When was this..? " He asked weakly. You wiped the tears in your eyes and muttered, "This morning."

Seokmin widened his eyes even more and gave you a hug. "I'm so sorry (Y/n) for shouting at you.. I just want you to be happy.." Seokmin said.

"Tomorrow, I'll file a case on your parents okay? You'll live with me and we'll try and heal your depression. It may take a while, but we'll get there." Seokmin kissed your forehead and pulled you closer to him.

Hearing this made you smiled for the first time in your life. The thought of your parents gone and you living with Seokmin was very pleasing to you. With that, you replied,

"I would love that."

---

- again, couldn't update bc of exams but yo girl has no classes today so hUEH

- btw im loving the new album like GOSH

- my fav songs are fear, lie again, and second life. but don't get me wrong they're ALL bops.

- jeonghan is such a bias wrecker uGh

-ysaa