The8

-here's ze part 2 of the last minghao imagine hehez
-may be a bit short because I don't have that much ideas for this
-enjoy~

---

[Your POV]

It's been a few weeks ever since you've been to the museum and ever since you couldn't stop going to the park to look at the scenery.

You walked past a lot of photographers but, there was this guy who caught your eyes.

It was a guy that looked like he was in his early 20s, he had a mask on so you didn't really recognize him.

You were strolling around slowly, taking in the scenery that was very, very breathtaking. It may be too exaggerating but it's as accurate as it could get.

You sat down on a bench, it was in front of a river but of course, a few meters away. You had your earphones on and you were listening to "Happier" by Marshmello.

The song is a bop by the way, (;

You were nodding your head to the beat, stopping yourself from standing up and acting like you're in a rave.

You felt someone's presence beside you but you didn't bother him or her. They're here for the scenery just like you. Other people might not understand that but it's what you are.

[Minghao's POV]

I hopped out of the van and watched it go. I was dropped off here by the park so I could hang out with Joshua hyung but he hasn't left the dorms yet.

'I guess I have to wait for him then.' I thought, turning around and decided to stroll around for a bit.

I had my camera with me because I and Joshua hyung tend to take pictures every now and then, like now for instance.

I heard this place was very famous for its scenery but I had to be the judge of that.

I walked over to the river and looked around. It is beautiful here.

I went back to the main part of the park and strolled around from there. I took a few pictures of the trees and flowers when I could.

But then, I saw this girl that looked like my angel back at the museum. I smiled at her, even though she didn't see me since I was behind her.

I took a quick picture of her. She was sitting on a bench alone, the trees and the rest of nature were somewhat surrounding her and it was more beautiful than the scenery here.

I walked over to her and sat down beside her, hopefully, she would notice. But she didn't which made my heart ache a little.

I shook my head. 'How can a simple girl make my feelings so complicated??'

I looked at my camera and started looking through the pictures I took at the museum to now.

[Back to Your POV]

You were now listening to "Hoodie" by Hey Violet. Another bop song that you love to listen to.

You turned to your side to see a guy looking at his camera. He looked like he was reviewing the pictures he took. You had to be honest, this guy has one unique kind of aesthetic.

You found yourself looking at all the pictures he took. You didn't want to look like you were nosy but you had to other choices.

He kept going on and on until he stopped on this one photo. He was smiling at it as if it was the most precious thing ever.

It was a picture of a girl looking at a painting but there were wings behind her which made her look like an angel.

You tilted your head, this looks so familiar.

The outfit, hair, bag... It was me!

"H-hey- That's me.." You muttered out. A little creeped out at the guy. He turned to you in utter shock.

"I- I am so sorry! I didn't think you'd notice!" He said. You tilted, is he..?

"Ack! Sorry! I'm not a stalker or anything like that. I just saw this and thought it looked like a beautiful shot so I took it.."
He said in fear as he saw your reaction to what he said earlier.

You chuckled at his cuteness. "It's okay... But it's still creepy.." You said, not knowing if you want to trust this guy or no.

He smiled slightly and scratched his nape. "Well uhh... My name is Minghao. You?" He said sheepishly.

"(Y/N)." You replied.

"Well.." It's not or never Minghao... "I like you... A lot.." He blurted out making you shocked. This guy liked you?

"You like me? How? We haven't even properly met!" You asked. He blushed in embarrassment, "I know.. But I guess it's just love at first sight."

You shook your head, "I'm sorry Minghao but I don't think I could respond to that just yet.." You said but immediately regretted it when you saw his sad face.

"W-well then.." He said and stood up, ready to leave. You stopped him from leaving. "But... Maybe I could change my mind when we get to know each other more.." You immediately said, not wasting any more time.

His face lightened up. "R-really?" He smiled as you nodded.

"Can I have your number then? I really want hang out with you as soon as I can!" He said joyfully. You nodded and you two exchanged your numbers.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He jumped up and down. You were just watching him, smiling at his cuteness.

"Hao?" Someone called out. Minghao turned to the side and saw a guy around his age. He ran over to him and said some things.

"Joshua hyung! I got her number!" Minghao said to the guy. The other guy tilted his head and asked, "Who?"

"My angel of course!" Minghao beamed. Joshua smiled at the younger and congratulated him.

After a few years, you and Minghao hung out a lot. You met his group members and had a really great bond with them.

Until one day, you finally answered his confession a long time ago.

"Minghao." You blurted out as you two where at the spot where you two first met, at the park.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He replied.

"I like you too!" You said, blushing a dark shade of red. He was laughing at you, or your cuteness rather.

"I've been waiting for so long.." He smiled and finally, his lips landed onto yours.

You were smiling through the kiss, thinking that it all started just because of a silly photo.

A photo of you, his one and only angel.

---

-I'M STILL ROCKING YOUR HOODIE
-AND CHWEING ON THE STRINGS
-gross lol but sure hgfdshdffg
-sorry for any mistakes

~ysa