Jun

"Oh! Look!" Your best friend said as she pulled your hoodie to get your attention. You turned to her, "What is it?"

"They're finally hosting a high school party this year!" She said, pointing at a poster that was hanging on the bulletin board.

"Oh cool. Are you gonna go?" You asked her. You obviously had no intention or interest in joining. You thought it was just a waste of money and time that you could use on sleep or other things.

"Well duh!" Your friend replied. "You should go this year, it'll be fun!" She said, clinging onto you as she continued to read the text on the poster.

"You know parties aren't my thing right? Plus, I already went when I was a freshman." You replied as you turned to her. She scoffed, "You only went to the party because our teacher forced you too."

You shruged, "True, true."

"You should go~ I'll be there with you!" She continued to persuade you. "Yeah, until your boyfriend steals you away from me to dance." You rolled your eyes.

"Okay you got me there." She said. "But isn't Junhui going too? Y'know, your other best friend since forever who you also have a crush on?"

"Is he? I never knew he liked parties." You said as your friend shrugged. "I'm not sure. He's been to most of the school parties though and as I've seen, he doesn't really dance or at least loosen up a bit when he's there."

"I guess we have something in common." You muttered as you looked up at the poster.

---

High School Party!

Where: School Auditorium
When: Friday @ 9:00 - 11:00
Attire: Formal Attire

---

"Wait.. Formal Attire??" You said in shock. You turned to your best friend and grabbed her shoulder as if your life depended on it.

"Do I have to wear a dress??" You asked frantically. She pursed her lips into a thin line, "I mean.. Not necessarily but it's best if you do." She replied.

"I know you don't have any other clothing that can be considered as 'formal'. So it's best if you wear a dress." She pointed out.

She suddenly widened her eyes, "No way.."

"You're considering to go to the party this year??" She asked, her eyes glowing with excitement and innocent hope. 

You chuckled, "Yeah, I am."

[Jun's POV]

"You hear that? (Y/n)'s going!"  Seungcheol hyung said, nudging my shoulder as he did.

"We should really go now. It's not cool to spy on others." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Oh come on Jun. This isn't different from you stalking her profile page on social media." He scoffed as I leaned on the wall, my back facing (Y/n) and her friend.

I crossed my arms, "I don't stalk her on her social media."

"Pfft. I know you do. You just won't admit it." Seungcheol hyung pressed. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

Seungcheol hyung smiled in triumph as he also crossed his arms, tilting his head. "So back to the topic at hand." He said.

"(Y/n)'s going." He started off. I raised an eyebrow at him, "So what if she's going?" I replied. Seungcheol hyung blinked his eyes a few times in disbelief, "What do you mean? You've liked (Y/n) for a long time. You've waited for so long for this chance!" He pointed out.

"But still, you know her. She's famous! A ton of guys would ask her out for a dance before she even enter the campus!" I said.

"Man, let's face it. You've known (Y/n) ever since you were little! She knows you inside out just like you do with her!" Seungcheol reasoned. "You have a point.." I said as I turned, taking a glance at her from the corner.

"Plus.. I bet she'd look beautiful in a dress.." I muttered a bit loudly that I expected to. I turned to Seungcheol hyung with widened eyes to see if he heard it and he was looking at me with a mischievous look. He definitely heard it.

"I'm telling this to the rest of the group."

[Back to Your POV]

"Okay I regret going to the party with you." You said as you looked down at your dress at the nth time this day, feeling insecure and worried about your choice of dress.

"You know you look beautiful in that dress." Your best friend said, trying to cheer you up. You playfully flipped your hair to the side and played along, "Of course I know." You two laughed at the success of your joke.

"But still.. Isn't this dress a bit too much?" You asked. You were wearing a lace up dress and conveniently, the lace was placed on the middle of your chest area. (note the sarcasm pls :]) You thought it wouldn't expose that much when you bought it but now you regret everything.

"Well.. You're right about that.." She said quietly, trying to find something comforting to say. You sighed, "Let's just go before I run back home and change into my sweater." You rolled your eyes and walked in as you gave death glares to those who dared to look at you.

---

You were now seating on a chair somewhere nearby the dance floor. You had your left hand grab your right shoulder so that you would at least cover your chest area and your free hand was holding your phone.

You continued to stay like that until your felt something graze your shoulder. It felt like some kind of fabric. You turned to it and saw Junhui there, handing out his suit jacket to you.

"As much as I love seeing you wearing that dress. You should take this and cover yourself up." He said making you blush a bit. "Thanks." You said, taking the suit jacket and putting it on, making sure to cover up as much as you can.

"C'mon, the gym is pretty empty. You don't have to worry about anyone eyeing you in there." He said and reached out his hand, "Let's go?"

(no one: [] episode: [pay all ur diamonds to say yes and live the life you always dreamed of])

You didn't hesitate to grab his hand and escape the party with him. You two held hands on the way and none of you wanted to let go. Even when you two were already there, you two held hands as if you were a couple.

Jun looked at you. "I know I've said this but you really do look beautiful in a dress." He complimented. You smiled shyly and chuckled, "Thank you. You're also looking pretty tonight."

He suddenly flinched, "That laugh of yours is music to my ears." He continued to compliment you. He pulled you closer and grabbed your waist. He brushed his thumb against your bottom lip, "I wonder how it would feel.. The feeling of my lips placed onto yours?"

You were blushing madly at this point. You tried to get away from his grip. You were afraid that someone might catch you two. Junhui stopped you from struggling by placing a finger on your lip, shushing you. "I know you want this (Y/n). Don't try to pull away." (IDFJJSKFHDSJKFS IM NOT OKAY)

"Just say the word (Y/n)... and I'm yours."

---

- i became a hard stan while i was writing this 😩
- tmi: i was writing this on my computer until a cockroach suddenly appeared on my keyboard JSJDHSKFJSJ THE AUDACITY—

- next up is jeonghann
- sorry for any mistakes!

~ysa