Joshua

Requested by arilousum

I don't know if this is how these creatures work butttt, let's just go with it?

---

"Hey (Y/n)! Shua hyung!"  Someone shouted from behind. You turned around and saw the guys there, their backpacks were already on their back, ready to go.

You looked at Joshua, who had a hat on and was holding a bottle of water, fiddling with it as you looked. He was obviously nervous, about what?

"Hey guys! Ready to go to the resort?" Joshua, your boyfriend, replied as you two walked over to them. They all nodded as you saw their vans coming this way.

"I see our rides are here." You said as they pulled over in front of us, taking all of the side of the road. You hopped on the performance team's van because the vocal team's van was already full with just the five.

You sat beside Jun, who was eating some kind of snack while watching a film on his phone. He, of course, shared it with you and you two watched the film on the way to the resort.

Soonyoung was trying to play a song on the car's speakers, dropping his phone in the process, but ended up getting it to work.

The other two? Minghao and Chan? They just slept the whole way there.

---

Once you guys arrived, you all hopped off and walked to the receptionist. The managers were doing all the talking while the group and you just played around.

"Hyung, aren't you drinking water too much? We haven't entered the hotel room and you're already on your 5th bottle." Seungkwan pointed out as Joshua was taking a sip from his bottle.

Joshua looked around and closed the bottle cap. "Uhh.. I'm just really thirsty these days... Yeah.." He replied nervously.

The boys were squinting at him, trying to see if they could spill the secret out of him but it was disturbed by the managers who guided us to our rooms.

Of course, you shared a room with Joshua as he ia your boy friend and I don't think he would even let you room with the other guys even if there were millions of beds.

You placed you stuff down inside the room and sat down on the bed. Joshua also settled in, sitting beside you afterwards.

"It's been a while since we've had a room to ourselves huh?" Joshua said, looking around the room. You agreed, it has been a while.

Back in the house, the biys would always visit. If not all 12 of them, they they would go in batches. 5 goes on monday, 4 goes on the day after, etc.

"I guess this privacy isn't gonna stay for long is it?" He said, looking at his phone, as if he's expecting something. You raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

He grabbed his phone and started to count down.

"Privacy broken in 5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..—"

Joshua's phone started to ring. "Well that was quick." You said, peeking over at his phone to see who's calling. Joshua chuckled and replied, "It's Hoshi."

He answered the call and turned the soeaker on. "Hyung~~" Soonyoung's voice fills the room. "Can I crash at your room?? Jihoon keeps on pushing me away." He added.

"But me and (Y/n) were having some alone time." He replied. Soonyoung faked a barf, "Gross. Alright. I'll bother Seokmin then. Byee!" He said before ending the call.