Lake

Based around a scene from the movie edge of winter that Tom is in. 

Peter already thought this was dumb but he wasn't going to say that. His Aunt had been working hard and hadn't had a break since his uncle passed it seemed so the offer to go on a paid trip with the nurses to a retreat was perfect.

Downside? She didn't want to leave Peter alone and the other nurse Sharon was sending her kid with her ex for the weekend and now Peter was the worst type of third wheeling.

Who wants to tag along with a 13 year old and his dad? Who clearly don't get along or see each other that often based off the unsettled tension and the clear hate for the stepdad from Mr. Thompson. Peter had never met any of them and felt horrible about the entire trip but wasn't going to ruin May's fun and faked excitement all the way to her back turning at the airport.  He was 16 he could have been alone for heavens sake.

Now he was he didn't even know where with people he didn't know and it was freezing.

"So have you boys ever been out to see a logging refinery?" Mr. Thompson asked with a thicker accent that Peter couldn't place but it wasn't Queens.

Mark the 13 year old shook his head no as did Peter who just awkwardly played with his fingers. 3 days like this? God.

"Let's change that I'll show you where I work." The man said standing up and cracking a loose grin.

The boys followed him to his truck Peter sitting in the back and Mark sitting shotgun with his Dad.

The ride there was long and tense so Peter fished out his phone texting Ned and MJ about how painful this was.

The first thing they said was he was being kidnapped which didn't help his tension. He quickly replied angrily not to say that since he didn't know where he was.

That scared his friends who quickly let Mr. Stark know.

Mr. Stark would have assumed they were all being paranoid kids who watch too much TV had Peter not felt unsafe there and with his Spider-Man side he had seen and been through enough to have a shell as well as a spidey sense as he called it.

Looking at the kids location on his phone through the tracker he was confused as to why they were in the middle of a forest going up near Maine.

Still he watched the tracker and when he saw Peters vitals start taking a dangerous hit he jumped up.

"What's happening?" He asked Friday.

"He appears to have been in a minor car accident. No injuries were sustained but adrenaline and shock have kicked in. In the current below freezing temperatures he cannot survive over night." She spoke and he cursed.

"Where the fuck is the adult?!" He called the others and told them the locations and everyone left fast toward his last known location.

"Come on we should walk the road and try to find help." Peter said his teeth clattering and he really cursed his spider side and his weakness to the cold.

"No I said we were going this way where I know a cabin is.  You're freezing as it is boy you think you are man enough to handle walking the road?" Mr. Thompson said pushing Peter back some making him fall into the snow.

Mark shuttered staying close to Peter and helping him up and keeping an eye on his dad.

"Is he okay?" He whispered worried about the man, ever since the accident he started freaking out about getting them to safety away from people and the government.