You can't stop me now Pt2

Peter had successfully calmed himself down before he had gotten back to his apartment thankfully so he put on a happy smile and went inside.

"May? You home?" He asked looking around and stopping when he saw a paper by the couch.

"Hey Pete! Sorry the hospital called me in again there was a huuuuge car crash. You're not the only one who can't drive ;) so I'll be home later but I found this in your binder? I think you deserve to go think about it

xoxoxo
May

Attached was the permission slip he had hidden away for the Europe trip his school was taking. He didn't want to miss any time with Mr. Stark or any chances to be helpful but...

Maybe I wasn't ever helpful

Peter shook his head and then smiled, texting Ned he said he changed his mind and he was turning in the slip tomorrow with the money. He'd just take it from his savings he had from the Stark Internship.
-

After turning in the slip time seemed to fly and Peter hardly saw Tony. When he did he made sure to be working on something and when he finished he was gone. It broke both their hearts but Peter wasn't going to get in the way and bother him anymore.

Tony had started seeing a therapist to find the true cause of his problems that he took out on Peter multiple times so he would be able to properly apologize and be sure it wouldn't happen again.

He went to AA and stopped drinking removing all the bars and alcohol from Stark industries and any Stark sponsored building.

Peter didn't notice these things since he was hardly there though and soon he was in an airplane going to Italy.

"Mr. Stark Peter isn't coming today.. he said he had a school trip for the next two weeks." Friday spoke and Tony sighed heavily.

The rest of the Avengers looked confused aside from Bruce and Clint.

"What? Is that allowed?" Sam asked and Tony remained silent, that scared them.

"Why is Tony quiet?" Nat asked and Bruce told them about the fight and how Tony is trying to change himself and fix everything he's messed up.

Clint stayed quiet hearing the progress and nodded slowly glad the man was improving. He knew he was hard on him but being a father he couldn't stop imagining his kid in Peters shoes.

"Text him I hope he has fun and I'll miss him till he gets back." Tony said sadly and Friday did as told.

"He's.. heartbroken." Steve said softly and Bruce sighed.

"When he gets back the two of you just need to talk at this point. You have both had time to do things and think on your own." The scientist said.

Tony nodded not listening and everyone frowned.

Meanwhile Peter got off his plane and ignored his text from Stark. Probably yelling at him he assumed and pocketed his phone. Going to the hotel everyone was so excited as they immediately got to explore Italy.

Peter looked around the streets in awe at how cool it looked and then noticed something was making the hairs on his neck and back stand.

He gasped when a giant wave formed and began sending the small boats of people speeding toward the shore. Rushing to his friends he helped them out of theirs and told everyone to run to the hotel when the water began to form a body and yell.

"Go go go go!" He yelled!

-

International report a giant water monster is attacking Italy. Be advised. This is raw footage from our helicopter crew coming to us live.

The TV in the avengers room turned on suddenly and everyone stopped talking to see the broadcast.

"We can't go international so why are we looking at it?" Steve asked and Scott or Antman sighed.

"Just wait America."

Watching they saw a giant water monster smashing down on the street where a group of teenagers were gathered. Everyone watched in horror at the devastation caused.

Suddenly just as the monster went to smash down on the children it stopped and looked at something to the side.

Glaring it growled loudly and chased it and everyone was on edge waiting for the camera crew to show what was happening.

The zoomed in and showed it was chasing a boy in khaki pants and a plaid shirt who threw rubble chunks in it.

"Peter."