Boom poof crash bang pow

Sooo idk if you've seen my rambles about being sick here I honestly don't know which books I'm complained in 😂 🤔 but.. I got tested and I have COVID.. so I'll either be really active because I'm isolated or not active at all because I'm sleeping and my fam has it so I still have to watch and raise nephews 5 days a week regardless 😫

Peter felt tension rise in his chest the entire morning and he wasn't sure why. Everything seemed fine but he felt like something horrible was going to happen.

Going to school he sighed as he saw a lone bus waiting and knew today was the surprise field trip which should be exciting, it should be something to be happy about but it wasn't. Peter couldn't be happy over going somewhere with his whole class when his gut was twisting uncomfortably and screaming at him to do something.

Do something about what though? Nothing was happening!

As they all were lined up and sent into the bus the teacher Mr. Harrington stood at the front and smiled at them. "Today is an honorable day because we have managed to score a field trip to the one and only Stark Towers."

The bus erupted in fits of joy, shock, and excitement. Peter widened his eyes and felt his stomach drop.

He was going to be sick. He couldn't go there? With his whole class? He had just had a fight with Mr. Stark about how he could handle more after the Vulture accident and how he deserved to be treated as an equal not a kid... he couldn't.. face him in front of everyone.. and Flash?!

Speaking of...

"Hope you're ready... Parker." Flash snickered and Peter winced.

He was not ready.

Ned and MJ watched him worried expecting him not to like the trip but not expecting the severe worry and life draining out of his body at the news. He practically resembled a kicked puppy curling in on itself with beady brown eyes full of pain and tears and a corpse at the same time and they felt their excitement vanish at one look at him.

As the bus started and got closer to the Tower he felt the horrible pit in his stomach grow.

Something is wrong

Looking around Peter couldn't place it and at first he thought he was crazy and just nervous about going to the Tower but then he saw it.

The armored vehicle charged the bus from the side with plates on the front that resembled what the Shocker wore at homecoming.

They're going to crash the bus

Peter jumped up and MJ and Ned stared at him in worry. "Everyone hold on to your seats tight if you want to live and get onto the the right side of the bus!" He screamed and pointed. Everyone watched him in confusion and fear but some followed his orders before everyone eventually moved to the other side scared of Peter not the threat they didn't realize was coming.

Flash opened his mouth to make a comment but he still gripped his bus seat tightly, he wasn't going to risk it.

Then it happened fast, Peter opened the latch on the window above his seat and jumped out of it landing on the hood of the armored truck. Everyone screamed and gasped at the sudden act before another fast movement sent them spinning.

The truck hit the bus hard, slamming Peter's back against it cracking a window with his head he winced. He had managed to flick his web shooters out and web over the shock electrics on the front of the truck knowing how it felt to be punched by the same mechanism he didn't need to be a genius to know that would destroy the bus and everyone inside.