Watched P1

Peter felt his skin crawl while walking to school, he couldn't place it but it just seemed like someone was watching him. Sitting in class he bounced his leg and tried to focus on the board but he kept looking around him.

He couldn't see anyone but he swore there were eyes on him. Eyes staring directly at him burning holes into the side of his head.

He jumped when the bell rang signaling the end of class and Ned sent him a strange look as they packed up and left. "Dude are you okay?" He asked and Peter swallowed nodding, he felt sweaty.

"Yeah I don't know maybe I'm sick." He said putting his wrist to his forehead and Ned stopped and looked at him sighing.

"Well whatever it is let's hope it passes fast we have a test in Spanish." Ned reminded him and Peter cursed under his breath.

Keeping an eye around him all day he still didn't see anyone and felt a slight breath of relief when school ended. Rushing out he left fast and was on the way home when it hit him.

He couldn't put on his Spider-Man suit if he actually was being watched then someone would know who he was.

He was lost in thought unsure what to think when someone bumped into him. "Hey careful standing in the middle of the sidewalk." The guy said and Peter blinked before nodding.

"O-oh sorry yeah." He snapped out of it and started walking again. It wasn't five minutes when a loud explosion was heard and Peter turned around and saw the lamppost he was just standing next to completely obliterated.

He turned looking for the man that bumped into him wanting to at least thank him but he was no were to be seen. Sputtering he ran the rest of the way to his apartment he shared with his aunt while texting his friend MJ.

The next day during the free period MJ moved and sat next to him giving him an unamused expression. "What's so important that I have to sit up here with you dweebs?" She asked and Ned gasped before looking at Peter confused.

"Yeah.. why is she here?" He asked, getting a glare from MJ.

"If I describe someone to you.. the best I can I mean I barely saw them.. can you try to draw them?" He asked and MJ raised an eyebrow.

"Like a police sketch artist? Sure dude we can try it. Why do you want this guy's picture so bad?" She asked, chuckling and Ned side eyed Peter worriedly.

Did something happen?

"I need to find him." Is all Peter said chewing on his lip.

Something definitely happened.

After all the describing and explaining he could do from the short encounter she had an actually decent sketch of a face. "This is actually really good.. I didn't think it would look like him with how fast it all went." He said shocked and MJ scoffed.

"Don't doubt me Parker." She winked and laughed.

"Why do you want to find him so bad?" Ned asked not having the patience in him to wait.

Peter looked at him and hesitated, "I have to say thank you to him.. he um.. he saved my life yesterday I think." He admitted rubbing his neck and the two friends widened their eyes.

Before they could say anything else the window to the classroom broke and a bullet skimmed past Peter just nicking his arm before lodging in the back wall.

Everyone screamed and got down on the ground as the teacher panicked and tried to order students to move away from sight of the windows.

Peter fell to the ground and gasped with a wince as his hand held his upper arm. Looking at his hand he saw blood and bit his lip.

Meanwhile two men were fighting on a rooftop across the way. One was an Agent for Stark assigned to keep the kid safe and one was an agent of unknown origin sent to kill him.

They know he was Spider-Man and wanted him gone though and Tony didn't want to worry him with school and everything so he assigned a protective unit instead.

Agent Beck saw the assassin about to shoot Parker and shot him instead, the assassin still pulled the trigger however his aim changed from head to grazing of the arm thankfully.

Trading punches and tackling each other, it wasn't long before they were on the edge of the building. Beck took a good look at the other before kicking him in the hip sending him off the edge and watching him hit the cement stories down.

Grabbing the sniper rifle he used the scope to look in the school and he sighed when he saw the students all laying down in a panic and then he saw the blood.

His heart pounded, he had been watching this kid for 4 months day and night so of course he got attached to him. To see blood meant he was hurt and that sent a painful stab through Beck, he failed his mission. They were on the third story of the school and the entire wall of their classroom was practically windows, he couldn't think of a worse place for him to be right now.

Seeing an armed van pull up in front of the school he realized they were going to finish the mission today no matter what. Moving back against the edge of the building he got a running start before jumping off the edge and praying.

I wrote this so long ago wow.  But I feel so sick recently bleh