Waste of time 3

Sorry for lack of updates life is kicking me with chopsticks 🥢 I work 5 days a week plus school and babysitting nephews 🤪

Peter and Beck stopped outside the building Tony was transferred to and Peter took a long breath.  Tony was in that building, alive.. this whole time.

He didn't know if he wanted to hug the man or kick him in the nards... maybe both.  Probably both. 

Beck smiled placing his hand on the younger's shoulder and squeezed it, "you got this Pete, you're strong and we're here to protect him.  Keep him safe and alive so you can kick his ass once he's better alright?"  He said and Peter smiled.

He knew Beck and Tony didn't get along and there was major conflicts and miscommunication in the past so for Beck to be willing to do any of this for Peters sake meant a lot. 

"Thank you."  He whispered nodding and they continued.  Once inside they were directed by guards to Tony's room were he was sitting in a chair.

His face was somewhat paler than normal and he was skinner than before but he was alive.  He was alive....

Peter swallowed and didn't say anything as he searched the room making sure it was safe of any threats and Tony widened his eyes upon seeing the kid.

"We're here to guard and protect you until Vincent who wants to kill you arrives, then we'll take him out because we can't stop him from finding you."  Beck said to Tony and Tony just blinked.

He didn't know what to say to Peter and he felt bad.  Peter hummed turning around and taking off his mask, "all clear."  He said and took a deep breath without the stuffy fabric over his face.

"Don't worth they already know my identity."  Peter said noticing Starks shocked face.

He assumed the other was shocked he removed his mask when a villain could come in any second but that wasn't what made Tonys jaw drop.  It was how beat up emotionally and physically Peter looked. 

Yeah he was bruising and had splotches of redness from the previous fight but he had eye bags and red watery eyes and his eyes just looked dull.

They didn't have the spark they had when he last saw him.  They didn't have the same hopeful glee.

Standing in different corners of the room the room was painfully tense and Tony couldn't take it.  Before he could fill the silence the window to the room shattered and splinters of glass filled the air.  Within seconds Peter had flipped across the room and was in front of Tony blocking him from the window and watching.

Beck was off to the side looking to see where Vincent was when he felt a gun click against his head.

"Shit." 

Peter looked up and his eyes filled with tears as he glared at Vincent. 

"Now... you know all I want is that freak behind you and you can have your boyfriend back."  Vincent smirked.

"Boyfriend?!"  Tony hissed and Peter blushed.

"Tony is a lot of things... and I want to kick his nuts just as much as the next guy... but he's not a freak."  Peter said and Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah?  Then show me what a freak is spider boy."  Vincent smirked and slammed Beck down his body sliding across the floor and to the window.

Peter widened his eyes and shot a web at him grabbing his ankle with it and holding him up with a hiss as he stood firm in front of Tony.

"You can't save everyone... someone has to die tonight."  Vincent whispered walking circles around them.

Peter winced shooting another web and mentally apologizing as Beck dangled from it but it was better than falling 12 stories. 

"I told you at the school, I let tony die once.  If someone's dying tonight.  It's me."  Peter said with a firm glare and Vincent smirked before running at them.

Peter jumping tackling him and trading punches, Vincent elbowed Peters face shaking him off and Peter groaned getting up.

"I don't mind killing a kid."  Vincent smirked and pointed his gun at Peter and Peter smiled.

"You know you're pathetic if you kill a man who doesn't even mind dying."  He taunted and Vincent hesitated.

He hesitated just long enough for Peter to slide down and trip him scrambling for the gun.

Beck finally got back onto the building with a huff and widened his eyes and tackled tony as a sudden bullet was shot, landing in the chair he was in.

"Stay down."  Beck said and Tony gasped.

When Beck got back up there were two guns now and Peter and Vincent both had one, each pointing one at each other.

Beck widened his eyes as he saw all the endings to this running through his mind and Peter shook.

"You lose."  Vincent said and Peter cracked a smile.

"I'm not losing today."  He whispered and they both pulled the trigger.  Peter lowered his gun in the last second shooting Vincent's shoulder causing him to jerk his arm down as he shot, his gun going from being aimed at Peters head to his thigh.

Peter fell as the bullet hit him but quickly raised the gun again and this time it went through Vincents forehead. 

He killed him, he killed someone.

Beck ran to Peter and threw the gun away from him putting pressure to his leg and hissing.  "You fucking idiot what is wrong with you?"  Beck growled and Peter winced.

"Hey he didn't shoot my head."  He joked and Beck rolled his eyes.

Grabbing a towel he held it on his leg and took some tape wrapping it tightly around his leg. 

"Stark.. I think Peter needs to talk to you sometime."  Beck said and Tony stood up with a shake to him.

"I agree... we need to talk."  He said softly and Peter closed his eyes.

His voice.

"right now you need to get the bullet out of your leg because you're an actual idiot and took a fucking bullet to the leg."  Beck whined lifting Peter up and Peter hissed but laughed.

"Don't act surprised like you said earlier... I've died twice now."  Peter patted Becks cheek and Tony widened his eyes.

"You did what!  OH you're about to get a talking to right now bleeding leg or not Peter Fucking Parker."  Tony yelled following them down the hall.

"Jesus-"  Peter winced and Beck laughed loudly.