Homecoming P1

Peter swung off a building and sighed landing on a fire escape near his building.  Calling Happy he wasn't surprised when the call went to voicemail but he still felt saddened by it nonetheless.

He had really just needed someone to talk to and Happy had been dodging his calls.  He knew he was annoying at the beginning and felt embarrassed when he realized it so he started to back off but Happy wouldn't give him the time of day.

He never had a chance.

Sighing, he leaned back with tears in his eyes and looked up at the night sky.  "Hey Happy it's Peter.. Parker.  I'm sure you know who that's why you didn't pick up right?"  He sighed chuckling softly before exhaling.

"I'm sorry I bother you so much.  I don't mean to seem like a kid you can't trust with anything... or a burden.  I'm tired of being a burden to everyone really.  I know you're moving.. I hacked Stark's database."  He paused sniffling.

"So you'll all be leaving me anyways I just.. please look into that vulture guy.. I know you all think I'm wrong.. and stupid.. and incapable of doing anything right-". Peter's voice broke.

"And maybe you're right.. but I know he's dangerous if he's selling those kinds of weapons onto the street.. he cut a store in half with a gun... I- have to go.. it's homecoming... just stay safe... I'm sorry I wasn't enough."  He sighed hanging up and rubbing his face.

Jumping down he went into his window and sighed getting ready.  His Aunt got him ready, smiling at how he looked and tried not to cry.

"You're just so handsome."  She sighed fanning her face.

"May- it's fine."  He laughed hugging her.

She smiled smelling his cologne and admiring how grown he looked in his suit and tie and black converse.

"Alright.. love you."

"Larb you too."

Peter rolled his eyes and left jogging up to Liz' front door.  Knocking on the door he took a deep breath and all the confidence he had vanished tumbling off of him in waves.

He was staring directly into the eyes of the Vulture. 

"Hey you must be Peter."  He said, shaking his hand and widening his eyes at the other's grip seeming impressed.

Peter kept a blank face with wide eyes as he walked inside looking close to vomiting or relieving himself in his dresspants. 

The entire time he was there he felt sweat trickle down his hairline into his collar and he wanted to leave.

After some photos they left with her Dad driving and he mentally cursed.

"You don't have to.. Sir."  He said, clearing his throat and the other smiled at him harmlessly.

"It's no worry it's on my way out of town."  He patted the others back and he gave a forced smile.

Sitting in the car in the back with Liz Peter took his phone out after Liz got on her instagram. 

With a slight shake to his hands he opened his messages to Happy his heart hurting at all the unanswered texts.  He didn't think it even mattered but he had to try so he added to his growing collection of ignored texts.

'Happy I know you don't care but my homecoming dates Dad is Vulture please help me.'

"So.. are you sure we've never met? You seem so familiar... you sound familar."  Her Dad said and Peter swallowed.

"No sir."

"He's on the decathlon with me."  Liz said and her Dad got a far away look in his eyes.