Cough cough

Peter felt off but he couldn't pin down why, he just had a slightly wrong feeling to him. That's not a reason to put your responsibilities aside of course so the boy went to school.

Nerves tight and hair stuck to his forehead from a thin layer of sweat he wondered if it was warmer than usual. Sitting on the subway his heart felt like it was hammering just from the act of sitting there but he chalked it up to nerves and stayed alert for a threat.

Jumping up as the train stopped he got off and went to school fast. His ears were ringing and his heart was slamming against his chest but he was fine there wasn't a threat.

Going to first period he watched the clock tick feeling his throat constrict slightly with a scratchy feeling as the desire to cough grew more and more. Finally as soon the bell rang he ducked coughing into his elbow harshly his body rattling under him.

Ned gave him a worried look and pat his back as he heaved roughly gripping the desk to stay steady.

"Dude what's wrong?" MJ said a slight worry to her voice which was uncharacteristic for her.  They never ever saw him sick.

"I just feel.. off today. I'm fine." Peter said slightly breathily and he huffed standing up and clearing his scratching throat.

"I'm pretty sure you're sick." Ned said raising an eyebrow at the other who was pale and sweaty.

"I don't have time." He said shaking his head before regretting it and wincing.

By the time he got to gym his head was fuzzy and he was seeing double. His body was caked in sweat as he stood off wearily by the bleacher not sure if he could move or even stay up.

A sudden feeling on his shoulder sent a jolt through him and he gasped before breaking into a coughing fit. His knees buckled and he hit the floor and coughed harshly wheezing slightly.

"Peter it's just me.. Jesus you need to go to the nurse." MJ said glaring at him.

"I.. can't... she'll call.. may... worry too much." Peter winced out his throat sore and voice loud in his ears.

"Then call someone else." She said giving him a pointed look and he huffed.  Closing his eyes for a second he held his forehead in his hands and took steady breaths trying to keep the coughs inside of him. 

Standing up he noticed no one was around him and he blinked.

"Class ended 10 minutes ago you spaced out." MJ said still there and with an attitude but the concern and worry was setting in.

"I-". Peter open his mouth but stumbled tripping on his foot as his eyes rolled to the side.

MJ gasped catching him the best she could taking them both to the ground but she broke his fall.

"Peter? Peter! Loser wake up?" MJ said panicked as he laid unconscious on her and she blinked.

Grabbing his wrist she saw his watch with a blinking light and flicked a side panel open. Clicking a button a small hologram showed above the watch displaying Tony Stark.

"Peter? I got an alert you're in distress?" Tony said loooking unhappy.

"Sir this is his friend he just blacked out. Hes been sick all day." She said and Tony froze before cursing.

"This kid- okay where are you I'm coming now." He said and MJ let go of a breath she was holding.

"In the gym.. he's sweaty and he's been having issues breathing all day like he's out of breath and coughing. He was dizzy too." She said trying to remember all of his symptoms.