Moving on

Tony didn't die in endgame but everything else in Far from Home happened.  It'll make sense I hope 😂

Peter had just gotten back from his schools trip in Europe which turned into a chaotic mess and first "solo" mission as an Avenger. 

As he entered the compound he felt jitters and anxiety as he slowly rode the elevator up.  He had a limp and some cuts, bruises, and bags under his eyes all showing the havoc that happened.  His eyes were red and glossy as he remembered Mysterio clearly and everything that happened, felt the guilt of it.

Peter you should check your phone.  Friday spoke stopping the elevator but not opening the doors. 

Confused Peter fished his phone out of his pocket and saw a video going viral, being sent to all numbers, all websites, dms, everyone had gotten it.

Opening it he saw Mysterio and felt his body got cold and numb as the words left the others lips.

"Spider-Man is Peter Parker." 

"Take me to my room now."  Peter said to Friday his voice cracking as he put his phone in his pocket fast.

Friday opened the door to the penthouse and there stood all the Avengers waiting for him.  Fury walked in from another elevator looking pissed off and they all saw him first and gave him a confused glance.

"Where is Parker?"  Fury asked harshly.

"Not back yet, why?  He's going to be exhausted let the kid have a break he shouldn't have had that much of a mission alone to start with."  Tony said fast and hard, his distaste for the man only growing.

At this Peter walked out looking simply like shit and everyone looked at him.  Tony only got angrier and Peter gave Fury one look before turning away and limping to his room slamming the door and locking it.

"What did you do to my kid?"  Stark just about growled.

"He went through a lot in Europe he'll get over it.  What isn't okay is his identity being leaked to the whole world and how come he didn't stop that from happening?"  Fury said unimpressed with the young avenger clearly.

They all looked around the room uncomfortable and unsure how to respond to that.

"His identity was leaked?  How?"  Natasha asked crossing her arms.

"Ask the kid he should have taken care of loose threads."  Fury said with a glare.

Peter who was listening from his room with Friday was angry.

Taken out loose threads? 

Was this all really his fault?  Did fury really not see any of this as his doing?

"Unlock my door."  Peter mumbled standing up and walking out of his room not bothering to wipe his tears or deal with his throbbing ankle.

Limping into the room he stood behind Fury slightly and huffed. 

"Why would I take out a loose thread?  How would I do that fury?  It's not like I had actually talked to you for over half of the mission.  At least not the during any of the real mission.  No I was alone for all of that until I found Happy."  Peter said with a shake to his voice either from anger for pain no one could tell.

"What do you mean Young Spider was alone for the real mission?  Was there a fake mission?"  Thor asked his eyes looking toward his Hammer.

"There were complications."  Fury said calmly.

"Complications?  You seem to forget this entire situation was your fault!"  Peter exclaimed and everyone snapped to look at Peter and fury in shock and anticipation for what's to come.

"I'm sure he didn't mean that."  Barton said slightly worried for the kid.

"No I did, you're acting like I messed up.  Like the young kid avenger messed up again and I didn't.  I saved your ass out there because you messed up!"  Peter yelled and Fury whipped around to face him.

"You better watch your tone with me Parker I have all your information."  Fury hissed.

"What you going to do expose my identity?  Maybe I should take out all the loose threads then?  Just be a mass murderer like you wanted."  Peter snapped and Bruce felt green spike in his veins.

"You wanted the kid to kill?" 

"He didn't and now everyone knows." 

"That was my choice to make you dont and never will own me."  Peter said shaking.

"You trusted Beck.  You told me his story and his family trauma and how good of guy he was and got me to believe in him.  You got me to look up to him while I was away and scared to do a mission by myself with my mentor.. without my family.  You pushed me to him by bullying me every five minutes by constantly reminding me how little I am how I'll never be..". Peter stopped his voice breaking.

"Parker."  Fury warned anger filling him from the fear of having his mistakes leaked.

"Never be anything like Tony.  You told me that every day and I believed you.  So of course I took comfort and peace in Beck he actually believed in me!  He didn't blame me for just wanting to enjoy my schools vacation like a fucking kid!  Yeah I messed up by trusting him but I did so easily because you Mr. Fury did first."  Peter said thickly as tears dropped down his cheeks fast and thick.

Clint gripped Natasha on the arm to hold her in place as he saw the anger building in her.  Bruce sat down on the couch and did deep breathing growling slightly.  Tony stood frozen tears falling from his eyes while Steve stood next to him with wide eyes.  Thor had his hammer by now and was gripping it hard and Sam and Bucky were inching out of room.

"We needed someone to fix the mess going on and he seemed like our best bet!  The others were away on a mission in space cleaning up the last of Thanos!"  Fury shouted and Peter winced from the noise.

"I was still here and the mess only existed because of Beck!  He was making it with illusions and technology solely to get back at Tony for declining him years ago!  But you just swooped in and took him as a hero over me because he has a beard and I'm in high school!  I missed my homecoming for this city, I missed my field trip, I fought Beck who I trusted and told my fears to and he used them to break me.  You have no idea what he did to me but while you were MIA hiding from him and his drones and mind bending illusions I was-"

Fury shoved Peter against the wall shaking, "Stop I will not let you make a mockery out of me!"

"I was being shot, punched, made fun by my school for being weird and distant, ran over by a train, locked in jail in some country I don't even know! Dont worry there's more!  I was being beaten by an old rusted iron man while it crawled out of a grave, I was being killed over and over again by Tony for not saving him from Thanos, I was watching everyone die over and over again and nothing was stopping it.  Definitely not you."  Peter spat shoving the other off with surprising strength.

Fury hit the back of the couch and Peter dropped the the floor shaking.

"Despite all of that no.  I wasn't going to kill him because I'm not going to be a murderer fury and you can't make me... in fact I'm not even an Avenger am I?"  He said looking up and everyone's heart broke.

"Pete..". Tony said moving forward but Peter whimpered getting yo.

"Doesn't matter.  I quit. Avenger or not I'm done."  He said before limping out to the elevator and leaving.

Everyone was silent and frozen before Natasha broke out of Clints grasp and shoved Fury.

"What is wrong with you?! You are many things but that?  That is monstrous."  She cried tears falling before she left to her room.