Moving on 2

Tony walked straight to his lab ignoring everyone and thing around him.  That was his kid and Fury broke him.

"Friday do whatever you have to do to find Peter and tell me his location."  Tony said and Steve and Sam who were following him stopped and watched.

They were scared he'd open the old mini fridge and drown himself in alcohol after being sober for a year but this was... different and gave them hope.

"He is walking down backstreets toward the direction of Queens."  Friday spoke back and Tony sighed. 

"Okay."  He said tapping his arc reactor twice and letting the nano suit encase him before he opened the window and turned around.

"Get him back safe Tony."  Steve said and Tony nodded before leaving.

Following the directions he saw easily the kid limping on the dark street at 1am.  It would take another 3 or 4 hours to get to Queens so Tony could only sigh at the thought of the kid walking the whole way.

Landing behind him the kid stopped but stayed facing away.

"What?"

"If I had been on earth and known you were sent on a mission all alone I would have came back immediately.  Peter I.. Im so sorry."  Tony sighed his face plate coming up and suit retracting all the way.

"Why?  Cause I'm too weak to handle a mission?"  Peter snapped whipping his face with his sleeve.

"Kid.. you're strong and I saw parts of what you did in Europe I know you can handle things on your own clearly.. I..". Tony struggled and Peter sighed.

"You what?"  He asked tiredly while turning around.

"I just don't want you to have to.  I don't want you to have to do things alone even if you're clearly strong enough to."  Tony said his eyes glazing over and Peter was slightly taken back.

"Seeing you hurt is agonizing.. and whatever that.. mystery box freak did to you hurt you so bad and I.. I know he used me against you and I feel so guilty because you look at me so different now and I just.. I don't know what's going through your head but I want you to be okay.. to be happy and okay.. to know you matter to us all and you are an Avenger.  Fury doesn't dictate who is or isn't an Avenger that's your heart and you have so much heart kid...". Tony chuckled as a tear fell.

"God I don't emote.. I'm pretty sure some rebellion is going to happen because I already hated him and only worked with him for the sake of the others but now they all want him to be thrown in prison and are  refusing all contact with him... but you they want you back.. Peter please.. I need you."  Tony said softly and Peter felt his lip wobble before he walked forward and fell into Tony holding onto him.

Tony squeezed him tight and kissed his temple whispering sweet words as the kid softly cried.  "I knew you made it.. but the things he made me see were so real... and your grave.. and the iron man.. it was so real and it was so angry at me for not saving you and I felt so guilty Mr. Stark."  Peter cried and Tony held him gently but securely.

"Shhhh it's okay.  You got to let that go Pete.  Moving on it'll be okay.  I'm here and save and everyone is by your side and here for you.  Identity revealed or not we love you and will take care of you."  Tony promised and Peter sniffled smiling against his chest.

"Okay.."  he whispered and tony smiled tapping his chest and allowing the suit to form.

Lifting Peter up he carefully flew back to Stark Towers noticing how half way there Peter's eyes began to drift and as he started walking in through his lap and the suit shifted off Peter leaned against his shoulder and sighed.

"You okay?"  Tony whispered and Peter smiled dreamily with half closed eyes.

"Mm just.. thinking bout if you.. were my Dad.. be cool."  He mumbled his eyes slowly closing and Tony froze in shock looking at him as he fell asleep completely and he smiled kissing his forehead.

"Id love to be your dad kid."  He whispered.

//sorry for the delay.  Also!  It was brought to my attention that some of you may haps want the return Tom and Jake ;) I can do that both as Beck and Pete and Tom and Jake ❤️ if you ever feel ignored and WANT something comment!! Or message me (i dont get notify for messages but I try hell hard to see them all)

I have a shit ton going on both writing wise (because I'm stupid and start 509 things at once because I get 100 ideas and don't finish anything.. I'm a Gemini oky? Annnd in life in general and just forget to update things so please yell at me 😂😂