Pressure

Tony Stark never died however he was in a coma for a while and during that time Peter had to handle the guilt of if Tony would or wouldn't wake up. He woke up when Peter was in Europe but was still recovering and couldn't help.

"So what happened to cause you to gather us all together?" Steve asked as all the Avengers sat in Tony's living section of the Tower.

"Yeah no offense but last time this happened we had to save the world and you basically died." Scott said and Nat glared at him while everyone sighed.

"Look we all know Peter is being weird, am I wrong?" Tony said and they all looked around uncomfortable.

"Yeah.. his trip in Europe had a lot of issues but he won't message or call any of us... He's been avoiding us.. He doesn't even know Stark is awake because he won't answer his phone." Bucky admitted and Steve elbowed him.

"I've been trying to figure it out and I think I have the key to figuring out what really happened over there that messed up our kid okay? But I need help and if we're going to do this we're doing it together okay?" Tony said and they glanced around.

"Alright what is it?" Nat asked and Tony dug in his pockets placing the broken glasses on the table.

"Are those the glasses that you left.."

"Yes. If Wanda... can use whatever she does to... maybe extract memories and the surveillance from them.. We can see exactly how Europe happened from the very beginning to the very end.... Not just what Fury wants us to know." Tony said and they looked hesitant.

"They were Peter's; they will show what is the most prevalent to him. The most emotional memories from the surveillance. The most happy, painful, sad, and intense memories only." She warned and he nodded.

"Why don't you trust Fury?" Steve asked and Tony glanced at him.

"I do some but... he knows how I feel about this kid.. If something happened that might make me feel different about continuing my work here.. He won't tell me because he needs me and my money let's face it." Tony admitted and they all paled but nodded.

"Let's see what happened in Europe Peter will be back from that trip in like 4 hours." Nat said wanting to know what happened to Peter.

They all sat around the living room while Wanda leaned forward and touched the glasses with red eyes. Everyone got comfortable as a hologram was seen overhead of the glasses and they all watched it. "It is the memory drive of the glasses from Peter so it's his most prevalent moments and memories okay?" She said and they nodded the glasses may be broken now but the AI and interior data was completely fine.

"Okay... go back to when they first got there." Tony said and they all noticed Peter walking around happily with his friends in Europe.

He was with a girl and Tony smiled softly, "That's the girl he had a crush on.. He told me about her... MJ." And everyone smiled softly. Peter tilted his head to the side suddenly looking concerned as the water began moving at weird currents and he stared at a sewage drain.

A huge wave shot up in the middle of the city which was surrounded by water since they were currently in Venice. Peter jumped back slightly, his face morphing in fear and worry and everyone felt dread fill them. "He doesn't have a suit, he is completely exposed." Clint said and Nat gripped a pillow next to her.

As he helped his friends out of a boat his friend asked him what he would do and everyone tilted their head. "Oh my god he knows." Tony sighed and Wanda stifled a laugh.

"Because i'm on vacation, man!" Peter hissed and Thor smiled at the small spider's attitude.

Everyone sighed as he ducked in an alleyway and clacked his wrists together breathing heavily causing his web shooters to come out and Tony widened his eyes. "I'm going to kill him."