Video Presentation

I could write 100 of these I swear I have no self control end me

Today was one of the last days of school and to honor the class of graduates who due to the blip and being 18 were graduating early thanks to their advanced studies the day was to be spent in the auditorium with homemade videos sent in by the student's families.

Peter didn't tell May about it since he really didn't need any home videos of him running around half naked being played in front of Flash and everyone else but he couldn't help but wish among the parent's sitting in the room he had his family, he other family.

He missed Tony, he missed Tony so much and although after the whole mess they were able to put him on life support it had been so long with no change or progress Peter was utterly heart broken. He had to let it go; he already let that heartbreak destroy Europe with his guard being down and allowing Beck to manipulate him and almost expose his identity to the world.

He just couldn't handle anything else although at this point with school being over he didn't care if his identity was known he planned on hermitting in the tower forever anyways.

Sitting in the middle row with Ned and MJ they waited and watched the cringey videos play for a bit before the next one started.

"This is boring and it's going to take hours." MJ whispered and Peter nodded.

"I know I should have skipped." He laughed softly and Ned nodded.

"Next is a video from Peter Parker's family... It was submitted by... Tony Stark." The room went silent and Peter felt his whole body jerk.

His eyes widened and he shivered sitting up straight giving away who he was to the group of people standing in the back watching for him who smiled. Tony, Natasha, Steve, Wanda, Bucky, and Clint all watched him close as he stared wide eyed at the screen waiting.

He had no idea Tony had woken up a couple weeks ago and thanks to Bruce he was okay now, a little weak but okay and he had been making a video since he woke up with Natasha.

The screen dimmed and showed Peter jumping into with a smile on his face and Tony's voice spoke. "I was wrong about you kid... I didn't think you had what it took to be an Avenger but clearly you were the strongest one out of us." He chuckled as Peter put on his web shooter and climbed out his school bus window and jumped out putting on his spider-man mask.

The whole room gasped and Peter covered his mouth blinking the tears away as he saw scenes of him walking and laughing with Mr. Stark play on the screen. "You were always lighthearted and ready to help in any situation even when we chose to ignore you because of your age you still went after Vulture all by yourself.. Ruining homecoming for you and getting yourself hurt.." Tony sounded guilty.

"I remember when I got the call that the plane with all the Avenger's gear was crashed during an attempted robbery and I felt panicked and I heard.. Spider-man had the thief webbed at the scene and all the property was there still. When I got there the amount of blood I saw mixed with the wreckage and fire? Peter you gave me a heart attack but you ignored my calls for a week!" Tony scoffed and Peter sniffed chuckling softly as the whole room just froze in awe.

Watching as the scene of Peter chasing Vulture on a plane and crashing into the beach showed and Peter groaned against the sand getting up. Seeing their classmate get beat up so ruthlessly so cruelty was so daunting they were speechless. They gasped as he got up despite his wounds and tried to save the Vulture from getting hurt and went into the flames and saved him hurting himself even further.

Peter coughed and wheezed before swinging away and hiding. The next scene showed him holding onto a space craft and taking his mask off and gasping as it went further away. "I can't... breathe." He gasped and everyone widened their eyes as MJ reached and held his hand.