You can't stop me P1

Peter grimaced as he heard Tony stomping around the lab and he could feel the anger flowing off of the man.

"Mr. Stark please it isn't this big of a deal.." Peter started but stopped when he spun around and grabbed Peter by his shoulders harshly.

"Don't you dare tell me this isn't a big deal kid! This could have been a huge deal!" Tony yelled loudly and Peter sucked in a sharp breath his body shaking.

"I- you...". Peter whispered his words full of worry and fear as he stared at Tony's wild and crazed eyes with his tear filled ones.

The scene brought Bruce and Clint running in from his lab but the two stopped when they saw Tony angrily staring down the teen and holding him harshly.

"You drank again." He said shocked his voice breaking as Tony looked at him with a slow reaction to the words.

Peter shoved the other back and put a hand over his mouth as he turned and ran out of the lab suppressing a sob.

"Tony.. what the hell is wrong with you." Clint said angrily and Tony looked at the ground staggering back.

"What?! He changed his suit to take tracking off so I couldn't see him!  He went- he went rogue!"  Tony snapped and Clint twitched from his wording.

Bruce and Clint walked inside the lab more and helped Tony over to the resting area on the couch.

"He didn't go rogue Tony you're being ridiculous here.  You are being so hard on the poor kid you're going to break him."  Bruce said leaning on his knees as he sat on the coffee table across from him.

Clint opted to stand and looked down  at the other and shook his head.  "Did that punk going on patrols with no tracker for who knows how long set you off to drink?"  Clint asked and Bruce winced.

"What?"  Tony asked lowly.

"Did he push you to drink just by going out without a tracker Tony?  Because god forbid that kid do something without you telling him to or asking first."  Clint said sternly.

Tony clenched his jaw and Bruce widened his eyes before looking at his hands uncomfortable with the tension but not comfortable leaving the two alone.

"He isn't a doll for you to control he is a teenage which is still a child that needs love and confirmation that they are okay and that they doing things right sometimes or else they will second guess everything around them."  Clint said bending down and matching his gaze with the billionaires.

"He is not a second chance for you to prove that you could do everything like your father wanted.  He is not your fathers kid.  He is a perfectly sweet and kind slightly super enhanced boy that is dying to have a family love him and you keep almost giving him what he wants and them ripping it away from him and leaving him to put himself back together again.  And again. And again."  Clint said his finger jabbing into the others chest.

"I am not my father."  Tony seethed.

"Then act like it."  Clint challenged before leaving the room.

Tony looked down at his shoes and he looked like he was going to pass out or vomit so when he started crying Bruce felt somewhat lucky.

"It's okay.. you can fix this."  He told the other patting his back.

Oh this one is a whole shit fest but I'm leaving work cause I'm so anxious and stressed and horrible feeling from bottling emotions about worries for my family and the fact I crashed my car yesterday I legit don't care so here ya go