Family

Peter sighed, setting his pencil down. He was trying to do homework but it was difficult with constant screaming ringing through his sensitive ears.

He could feel a migraine coming on from the non stop noise and stress and gave in. Standing up he left his room and went into the hallway passing Pietro who was standing in the hallway out of the line of fire and walked straight into the living room.

"EVERYONE STOP!" He yelled and for a second there was actually peace and quiet.

Something he hadn't experienced since helping Tony deal with the rogue avengers following Captain America and he wished they would all just listen to each other and get along for a split second.

"What? This doesn't involve you kid." Steve said, waving his hand in his direction and Peter took a deep breath.

"You're all being immature and unbelievably childish about all of this and it's killing me." He said his voice pleading.

Sam scoffed looking at him and crossing his arms, "how does this even affect you? Like Steve said it isn't about you kid, just cause Tony put tights on you for one fight doesn't mean you belong here." He jeered and Peter widened his eyes.

Nat widened her eyes at the harshness of what he said but stayed quiet and Tony glared at him.

"Hey leave him alone he's trying to help!"

"He isn't helping at all like usual!"

"STOP!" Peter screamed his voice cracking as tears fell down his face.

"I don't need any of you to be Spider-Man. I was him before any of you noticed me and always will be him." He said confidently while wiping his nose on his sleeve.

"Don't say it like it's something to be proud of." Sam said with a glare.

"Don't take this out on him this isn't even about him." Tony snapped.

"No it's about you not letting it go that I hurt you." Bucky rolled his eyes.

"You killed my mom!" Tony yelled and soon they were yelling again.

Peter turned to the side and walked out Pietro pulling on his wrist and stopping him.

"Wait..". He said, his accent thick and Peter just shook his head, his lip wobbling.

"Why don't they get it.. they are supposed to be a family.. I just wanted a family too." He cried softly and Pietro pulled him into his arms rocking him.

"Hey it's okay... Tony is just.. going through a hard time." He sighed.

"I get it.. I get it, I made Ned hack their files. I saw every person The Winter Soldier was sent to kill." Peter whimpered and Pietro pulled back some.

"Why?" He asked, brushing his tears away.

"Because.. he's the one.. that shot the plane down that my parent's..". He shook his head, tears spilling.

"I get it.. but it wasn't him it was Hydra I don't hold blame... if I'm a dumb kid and I can move past everyone I've loved d- dying.. why can't they just work together?" He whispered crying again and Pietro sighed pulling him in his arms.

Holding Peter close to him Pietro walked them back into the living room and glared at them all feeling a tightness in his throat. Peter was so mature for his age and for what he had been through... he wanted to give the boy the family he deserved and wanted.

"Stop this." He said and they all looked at him.

"Oh god you now?"

"I actually bothered to listen to Peter." He said, his eyes watering more.