You cant stop me now Pt3

Peter gasped in horror as his plan of throwing tons of rubble into the beast worked and it looked at him. 

"Shit." 

He took off running his heart hammering as the water creature got closer to him and he ran out of road.  Seeing some poles he knew he had nothing left to do so he ran across the small top of the poles praying he wouldn't miss one.

-

"It's Peter!  It's my kid- Spider-Man!  That's a perfect reason for us to go!"  Tony yelled wanting to get on the jet now.

"By the time we get there it'll be over."  Nat reasoned and he groaned.

"The man of spiders is very agile."  Thor said watching him hop from pole to pole and everyone watched on edge.

"His identity is in danger."  Bucky said and Tony held his breath.

"His life is." 

He was running across the rooftop of a building when the water creature hit him full force.  The news crew caught it when he flew backwards at high spends slamming into a stone railing and coughing up water immediately.  The air knocked out of him and Peter gasped and groaned rolling to the side as everyone waited for him to get hit again but then a man appeared before him with green mist.

Peter was seeing stars as he tried to stand next to the guy who looked at him through his glass mask and then back at the monster.

Creating a green beam of light the man struck the creature straight through and it shrieked loudly.  Peter gasped his ears bleeding from the frequency of its voice and doubled over in pain as the man finished it off.

Once it was gone he clapped his mask off and bent down to face Peter unaware they were still on camera.

-

"If he hurts him I'll-". Tony was growling as he saw his kid fall to his knees panting and whimpering.

"Friday start the jet anyways."  Tony yelled and everyone smiled.