New boy

This is.. not a ship but I like it for the sake of a fan fiction so LALALALA (at this point no one reads this shit anyways so I could write Peter dating a fucking balloon and be solid)

"Dude - Im actually so proud of you I might just have to bring you a muffin or something." Ned said with a wide smile and Peter blushed.

"I- shut up." He covered his face sinking into his seat for first period.

"What are you losers celebrating with muffins?" MJ asked, not interested but not against the idea of a muffin.

Ned turned to face her with a proud mother hen smile, "Peter hasn't been late this whole week!" Ned said excitedly.

MJ snorted and Peter groaned his head hitting his desk before shooting back up as he heard the familiar clock click clack of the principles shoes.

She walked into the room and sighed, "Your teacher has come down with something last minutes.. ill be watching the class until we get a substitute sorted but since I had duties aligned for the morning...". She hummed trailing off.

"Peter.. you are ahead and an above average student missing this lesson won't hurt you. Can you go to the office and take my place showing them new kids the school and making sure they know the rules, clubs, lockers, and their schedules?" She asked and Peter swallowed as everyone looked at him.

Flash glared at him getting out of a lecture for being "above average." and he gulped slightly without meaning to.

"Uh- yeah that's fine ma'am ." Peter stuttered getting his stuff and getting up.

Giving a look to Ned he left and went to the office with the papers she gave him glancing at the kids schedules.

There was two of them apparently so he read over the two schedules on the way to the office. Going inside he saw two teenagers sitting on the couch waiting.

Seeing Ms. Pratchet at the desk he waved and she smiled, "Oh Peter did she get you to fill in and show the new ones around? That's lovely dear that's lovely! You are the smartest kid we have so if anyone can miss some class time it's you." She cooed and Peter rubbed his neck smiling awkwardly.

The two teens stood up giving Peter a once over and he cleared his throat.

"I'm Peter.. I have your schedules if you're ready to go?" He asked shyly and they nodded.

"So.. I'm guessing you're Wanda? Not to be rude and assume..". Peter said trailing off awkwardly and she glanced at him seeing how nervous he was and smiled softly nodding and taking the schedule from him.

"Then you're Pietro, cool name." He smiled and handed him his.

Pietro smiled and they followed him around the school listening to him explain different things about classes and their lockers.

"You guys don't talk much huh?" Peter asked his hands in his pockets.

"We don't like watching people mock our voices." Pietro said calmly and coolly but the accent was clear.

Peter turned his head to him and frowned, "no one should there isn't anything wrong with having an accent. At least you don't sound the same as everyone else." Peter said looking back at the paper and humming.

After explaining clubs and how to enter them and taking them through their schedule again to make sure they got it he smiled.

"I think that's it.. second hour starts in about a minute so at the bell just go to your second class then." He said and they thanked him smiling.

Leaving Peter they looked at each other and hummed.

"I liked him he has a very kind heart and mind." Wanda said and Pietro shoved her.

"I told you to stop looking in on peoples heads like that, it's creepy. He seems nice though, sweet, innocent?" Pietro hummed and she agreed.

"No distractions by innocent freshman or whatever we need to find a cold and emotionless vigilante. You can't be soft and be a loner that stops crime for no reason." He said and she sighed nodding.