Shrunk (rewritten)

Peter sighed walking into the Stark towers where he had finally started to feel at home, it took a while to settle in.  After May signed over custody to Tony when she found out about Spider-Man he was heartbroken since he really looked up to his Aunt and didn't want to lose his last family member, eventually however he learned he wasn't losing his family he was gaining a whole new one who accepted all sides of him.

May would come around eventually he decided, she was just scared and he understood that he couldn't blame her.  He just hoped with time she'd learn to love and trust all of him, because Spiderman was just as much Peter as was the nerd who watched Star Wars all night and then panicked over a test he'd get a 100 on anyways. 

Walking into the kitchen of the penthouse he grabbed an apple and moved to sit on the couch with a plop sound emitting from the cushion.  He sighed, popping his neck and eating his apple, glad to just relax a second before going to labs and working with Stark like a real intern would and then doing some homework.  School was exhausting and he just needed a second however.  Patrolling everything night and then doing to school and then pretending to be weak and useless at school when being bullied and then fighting crime and patrolling again, it took a toll on him. 

Peter forgot like many around him did, that he was still technically a kid.  He was only 16, a minor and while yes a teenager he was a child and he could only handle so much weight being put on his shoulders.  Even adults had limits, Peter just forgot that and everyone around him seemed to forget his healing was just for physical wounds.

Groaning he got up before he fell asleep on the couch.  He was so tired.

"Someone sounds happy."  Sam joked walking into the living room.

"Ha ha very funny.  I'm just tired but I have to go work in the labs."  Peter rolled his eyes at the avenger.

He nodded in understanding, he too wished he could be eaten by the comfy expensive couches instead of going on missions many times.

"It'll be over soon and you'll be in that comfy bed."  Sam winked, patting his back and Peter groaned walking forward and eating the apple on the way.

Once he got to the lab he realized Tony wasn't down there which was weird but not completely uncommon.  Sometimes he had meetings or places to go and would be late, he just usually left some form of a notice in Friday for Peter.

He went to start working at his desk when his whole body froze.  He widened his eyes and looked down at his hands, he couldn't move.

Why couldn't he move? 

Panicking he jerked and tried to move, he desperately tried to move but he couldn't and he noticed the blue haze around his body. 

Raising an eyebrow he didn't get to look at ir for long before he was being transported across the lab at an excessive speed that made him nauseous.

Wincing he opened his eyes and saw in the corner was Mister Stark.  He was tied to a chair and had ropes around his chest as well.  His head was leaning forward and Peter guessed he was unconscious.

"What do you want?"  He asked looking around as much as he could.

Laughter spilled into the lab and Peter looked around confused still not seeing anyone.

"Oh Peter.. don't you get it kid.  You're just being used by them."  A voice laughed and Peter jerked at the force holding him.

"Just let us go.  How'd you even get in the tower?"  He asked his voice raising slightly.

Tony winced his head raising some at the sound and he noticed Peter, standing stiffly across the room but not moving at all other than his neck and head.