Homecoming P2

Peter landed outside the factory building and walked inside.  Seeing him he took a deep breath and webbed his hand to the table. 

"Oh Peter.. I admire your grit."  The man said and turned around.

"How could you do this to her?"  Peter glared and he laughed.

"I'm doing it for her!!! People like you.. should understand!  People like Stark and his minions.. they don't care about you I bet they don't even answer your calls.. they don't even listen to you!"  He laughed and Peter stuttered.

"It doesn't matter if they are still people and you are still hurting people."  He said standing firm.

"They aren't people."  He snarled and pointed to the corner where he had Happy tied to a chair.

Peter widened his eyes and glared at him, "Let him go." 

"He wouldn't have to be here if you would have died the first time."  He snapped and Happy felt dread in his chest.

"I'm so sorry."  He yelled to Peter and he just smiled sadly at Happy.

"Why even do it?  Liz saw what you did at the school to me!  She is heartbroken to see what you've become!"  He yelled and he stopped freezing.

"You.."

Suddenly his wing suit flew through the building and Peter jumped dodging it every chance he had and Happy gasped doing his best to keep his eyes open so the retina bug could record everything.

"Missed me."  Peter said out of breath and he smirked.

"Didn't aim for you."  He said lowly and Peter looked, seeing the support beams all damaged.

He made eye contact with Happy, his eyes glossed over and sad but accepting right before the building collapsed where he was.

"PETER!"

The Vulture laughed menacingly as he flew to the plane ready to take it down, his eyes widening when he got inside and a shield met his face.

After a long battle the plane landed and Captain pinned him down outside without his suit.  "You're lucky I'm in a good mood."  Captain said and he laughed.

"Funny.. that stupid kid seemed to be in a good mood until I killed him."  He laughed under the Captain's crushing grip.

"What kid?"  He hissed and the Vulture glared.

"That punk ass in a spider costume."  He hissed and the Captain swallowed hard.

"Throw him in and wait for me."  Captain told a guard as he walked away before calling Tony fast.

"Tony, how did you know about this Vulture guy?"  Steve asked, worry clear in his voice.

"Uh..". Tony hesitated for a moment not really proud of the truth as he walked around his penthouse.

"Spider-Man has been sending Happy voice messages and texts almost every day and some of them were actually helpful to tracking him down.... couldn't let the kid in on it though he's too young and reckless you remember the whole-". Steve cut him off.

"I don't care Tony.. he said he.. killed him."  Steve said, his voice dropping and Tony froze.

"What?"

"He said he killed the kid in the spider costume.  That's Peter and you and I know it.. what has Peter sent Happy?  We have to find him.. or his body."  Steve said sadly and Tony felt his heart stop.

"This is my fault."

"Tony, don't we don't have time." 

"I'll.. i'll check the records come here now."  He said shakily and Steve nodded.