Siberia

After everything that had happened with Captain America and The Winter Soldier and Iron Man it was a mess... The building was breaking apart in places and the cold ice bitten air blew in through the gaps in the cement and metal making Tony shiver.

He wasn't in his right state of mind he felt woozy and despite all his efforts he couldn't get up no matter how hard he tried. He always just ended up coughing harshly, wincing and choking on the red metallic blood that came up into his mouth and groaning.

"Suit is losing power.. Using the last remaining power to reach emergency contact." Friday spoke out slightly jagged from all the hits the suit had taken and Stark winced. They probably wouldn't know what was going on, want to help, or be able to depending on who the contact Friday chose was.

Tony sighed figuring it was all lost and closed his eyes, wincing every time the wind hit him across the face freezing him more and more.

Peter was in school when he got an alert from Friday and he felt his skin crawl. He never got notifications from Friday so he knew something bad was going on and considering the last time he was turned to it was a whole mess with the Avengers half going rogue he knew a lot could be wrong.

Swallowing he winked at Ned before coughing and telling the teacher he didn't feel good and he had to go to the nurse. He left fast, getting scolded the whole way but he just said sorry and rushed to a bathroom, leaving his backpack behind and changing into his suit he left out a window.

Friday has sent out a distress signal from this location as his vitals have become increasingly critical with each passing minute.

Peter felt his blood go cold, Mr. Stark was dying and Friday contacted him?

"Okay Karen take me to his location." He said his voice shaking and his AI gave directions the whole way, using as much swinging and hitching rides on the outside of a plane even to get him there fast.

Peter never felt so scared, not only did he hug a plane just to get there but his Dad was dying. Landing in Siberia he winced at how cold it was and turned on the heater in his suit glad to have it, the temperature made him worry for Stark more.

Rushing into the building he saw he noticed it was torn to pieces and he felt his senses going haywire. Looking around the room he saw a computer screen and pressed a key starting a video. It was a car crashing and then... The Winter Soldier dragged the man out of the car killing him. He knew the man was Howard Stark... his dad. He knew that had to be hard to see although he also knew how dangerous HYDA brainwashing was so he didn't blame Bucky either.. He was just sad.

Moving forward he got to a room that had open slates in the wall letting the harsh winter wind in and on the ground... he saw Mr. Stark.

"No no no Stark." Peter gasped jumping down by his side and cupping his face before wincing at how cold it was, he was so cold.

"Shit- okay uh we gotta get you inside your suit is really messed up." He said trying to keep it together before he wrapped his arms around his midsection and grunted as he dragged the man.

Eventually getting inside he stopped setting Tony down and gasped as he caught his breath. Looking around the shifty building he spotted the computer and the older electronics near it. Ripping off his mask Peter began going through all the parts and finding anything that might work with his suit to bring it at least partly online again.

Taking a bunch of scraps and using his hands and super strength to bend and practically build a new interlocking heater for inside the suit he connected all the cables and closed his eyes. He heard a soft hum and he felt relief flood him, he had repaired enough of the arch reactor to get power.

"Friday how much power?" Peter asked his voice unstable as he felt his nerves creeping in and he himself was cold, so cold here.

"20 percent." Friday said and Peter hissed before nodding.

"Okay... turn on the heater to full blast." He said.

"That will drain the power in.. 5 minutes." Friday warned and Peter winced.

"I know just do it." He said and Friday did, he could see the hot air surrounding Tony and smiled as his skin gained color again.

Groaning softly Tony blinked his eyes a little and sighed, "Oh no.. who did Friday drag into this mess." He hissed and Peter bit his lip.

"Your suit is going to be out of power again in 2 minutes.. But the heat was enough to get you stabilized and i've found as much fabric as I could to fashion around you as blankets... you'll have to ditch the suit and i'll swing us out." Peter said and Tony whipped his head to the side.

"Oh my god you can't be serious- she contacted-" Tony hissed enjoying the warmth on his aching body.

"I'm sorry.. I know i'm not the most helpful person you could have... but I won't let you die M- Mr. Stark." Peter said before standing up.

Tony blinked looking at him in shock, he felt bad he just didn't want to put too much on the kid was all and he knew he had a lot to handle already.

"No.. I'm glad it's you. You're a genius if anyone could have figured out how to make a power source for an arch reactor out of an old computer.. And a suit heater.. It's you." He said looking down at his chest.

"It's temporary.. That's why you'll need to wrap up in these... now." Peter said as the suit died and Tony nodded.

Getting out of his iron suit he shivered and wrapped in the blankets before limping forward and Peter catching him as he stumbled.

"I got you Mr. Stark don't worry... just promise to stay awake and hold on." Peter said and Tony smiled at him.

Peter gripped the man tightly before swinging up and out into the forest until he saw another plane coming. Tony's eyes widened in fear as he realized what was happening and suddenly they were on top of the plane.

"I- is THAT HOW YOU GOT THERE- OAFF PETER?!" Tony screeched his body rigid as he held onto the teenager for his life.

"It's fine." Peter chuckled waiting and then leaping off the plane and continuing just like he did before but now... with a weight on him.

Getting to the tower he didn't expect to see The Winter Soldier and Captain America there waiting to sort things out. Helping Tony inside to Med Bay Peter turned and punched Captain America with a hard glare before sneezing softly and wincing.

"What was that- do we know you?" Bucky asked angrily and Peter could tell being in the cold was getting to him so he just sniffled and turned away.

"Don't touch my Dad again." He huffed and they froze with wide eyes.