Watched P2

Thankfully he barely grabbed the edge of the window ledge under Peter's room and carefully climbed up. Climbing through the broken window everyone inside screamed when he stood up.

"Quiet quiet I'm not here to hurt you. They are coming in from the front.. but they just want one person and I'm going to take that person with me and then they won't want anything to do with any of you." Beck said, quieting down the sobbing teenagers.

Peter widened his eyes, it was him. Standing up on slightly wobbly legs he blinked at him, "It's me isn't it." He asked, still holding his bloody arm.

Flash would have said something witty but the sight of all the blood he was losing sent him in a gagging fit.

"Yeah.. I'm afraid so." He said and Peter nodded.

They heard footsteps approaching and Beck widened his eyes moving he pulled Peter against him behind the door so it blocked them when it opened.

"Where is Peter Parker?" One of them said and everyone stayed silent.

Raising a gun in the air he asked again and girls began to cry.

"He's behind the door!" Flash screamed and Peter rolled his eyes while Ned glared at him.

Turning around they slammed the door shut and Beck lunged forward tackling the first guy down.

Peter widened his eyes and jumped avoiding the blade of a knife from the second. "Why are you so angry?!" He yelped jumping and kicking the man in the torso creating distance between them.

"Parker can fight?" Flash whispered and Ned ignored him.

"Yeah so shut up before we push you out that window." MJ warned.

Beck rolled with the first attacker punching him multiple times before being kicked in the stomach and sent toward the window.

Sliding out the window some he gasped but was caught by something holding his boot. Looking up he saw white shining web holding his boot and keeping him from falling out the window completely.

Following the web he looked at Peter who had his emergency web shooters out and one arm extended toward him, straining and keeping him from falling as he held the web.

Everyone stared at him in shock and Peter locked eyes with Beck, his eyes large and pleading almost apologetic. He knew not to expose his identity but he had to save the other.

Beck flipped forward onto the floor right as Peter was punched in the face losing his grip and falling to the ground. Glaring Beck slid forward, sending a throwing knife into the person's jacket who was above Peter pinning him to the wall, then turning and kicking the other out the window instead.

Huffing he walked forward and brushed the kids bangs back and gave a half smile as he blinked his eyes open slowly. "As I said.. I'm taking their target away from here." Beck said to the room of wide eyed teens who all were in shock at Peter being Spider-Man and everything they just witnessed.

Helping him up Beck held Peter close and pointed to the building across the street. "Can you?" He asked and Peter weakly nodded before shooting another web and the two were gone.

"What in the shit?!" Flash yelled.

After the two landed on the rooftop clumsily Peter all but collapsed to the ground. Beck grabbed him, pulling him and dragging the half conscious teen to the back edge of the roof with him.

Taking out his emergency contact device he sighed while looking over the kid. "Stark, we need an emergency evac now.. the kid got hurt. It's not too bad but he's lost a decent amount of blood." Beck said and Stark started rambling profanities on the other line.

"I did all I could. It wasn't a single man mission there was a team, it's worse than we thought. He compromised Stark." Beck said and Tony stopped talking.

"On the way." Was all he said before the line ended and Beck took out his earpiece and smashed it ending the transmission.

It wasn't long before a Stark aircraft was flying past his school and hovering over the building. Standing and lifting Peter with him he jumped and grabbed the rope hanging down with one hand.

The aircraft left while they were being hoisted up giving a view of him holding an unconscious Peter Parker to his class who were staring out the window in shock still.

Peter groaned, blinking his eyes open and forcing them to stay open despite how bright it seemed. He saw hospital equipment around him but the extremely high tech software and smell of bourbon told him he wasn't in a hospital.

"You're awake." Tony said sitting in a comfortable blue chair next to his bed.

Peter turned and saw him, shifting slightly he swallowed and looked around the room more. "What.. where are we?" He asked and Tony smiled softly while swishing the glass of alcohol around in his hand.

"A bunker I have hidden in the city for emergencies." He said and Peter licked his lips.

"I- I messed up really bad this time." He said, his eyes glazing over and Tony looked down.

"I don't know what happened.. how it happened it was so fast and I know I've fought before and done stuff with the avengers but this seemed so different and chaotic and.. I was just at school.. I- I wasn't Spider-Man I was just Peter..". He said his voice strained as he looked at the ceiling.

Tony sighed placing the glass on the side table , "you're always Spider-Man kid, that's the problem."

A tear slid down his cheek and Tony had to look away. "No.. you may be iron man and the awesome hero everyone loves and save the world.. but I'm just Peter I'm just a kid who is lame and on debate and still makes Lego models with my best friend when we're not doing quantum theory... but in school I knew something was wrong and I ignored it because it was school and I didn't want to look crazy and I put everyone in danger... I exposed myself, everyone knows now!" He closed his eyes tightly, tears freely falling and Tony looked at him and rubbed his aging face.

"Why did you expose your identity?" He asked and Peter stopped crying.

"What?" He asked.

"Why? What made you give in and use your powers?" He asked again.

"A guy saved me from a bomb the day before, like a freak accident but I never got to say thank you.. it seemed like more than that though.. he was there he came into the class to take me away so everyone would he safe cause they wanted me.. he was fighting to protect me... he almost fell out of the building." He said softly.

"You saved him." Tony said and Peter nodded.

"Then what is there to be worried about? You're Spider-Man you always have been, now everyone will know and things will change but it doesn't have to be bad. You showed that you don't need to suit to be a hero today, you saved him with no thought about yourself. That's a hero kid and that's why it'll all work out for you." He said and Peter gave a soft smile at the other.

"Thanks Tony...". He sniffled and the other patted his head before walking away.

"Rest." He said leaving him alone and coming face to face with Agent Beck in the hallway.

"He'll be okay." Tony told him and the agent nodded.

"Go sit with him.. he shouldn't be alone even here." Tony said walking away with a small smile.

Should I write more to this or nah I haven't but I can